The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need a partner for a brand new Digital Market Agency

Idea threads

Andres1004

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2022
Hello everyone at the forum,
My name is Andres and I am making this post because I am currently looking for a partner to start my digital marketing agency.

I am currently starting my digital marketing agency but I am completely alone and I need someone else in the project. I am not seeking to be your boss and you my employee, I am looking for a business partner that is interested in starting a marketing agency as much as me.

I am writing in this forum, since I know that in this forum the are people here who are really interested in being successful and are looking to create their own business and I, like you, am looking for the same thing.

I must also be completely honest with you. At the moment I am just starting the business so for the moment "my agency" has no clients or any income at all, so of course at the moment the company is not generating any money at all.

If you are interested in starting a Digital marketing Agency and have any talent in digital marketing please contact me.

Me, just like all of you look to create a huge business and that is why I am looking a partner that is interested as just as me.

I will also like to said that with this post I am not looking to get clients or this is a spam post I just look for a partner in order to start a Digital Market agency, since at the moment is something I need help for.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Okaaaay...

We know you're not good at sales. And if you were good at digital marketing, then you should be able to get clients, so...

What are you good at? Why should anyone want to partner with you?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
Why would anyone even consider a commitment of that size blindly?

- Who are you? What's your experience? What services do you plan to offer? What will be your target audience? What's your vision? What are your strong points and what strong points should your partner have?

Don't take it too personally, but why would anyone start a business with a total stranger?

An example of how you could gain more interest: Hey, I'm [name]. I have spent the past couple of years working as a freelance copywriter and have grown to a level where the workload exceeds my abilities, so I'm building up an agency specialized in X, Y, Z. I mainly work with [a specific audience] and really love writing and building high-performing funnels, but I hate searching for new clients, meeting and talking to prospects, creating content on social media, etc. So, I'm looking to partner with someone to manage those day-to-day business tasks while I focus on delivering the services.

Andres1004

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2022
Why would anyone even consider a commitment of that size blindly?

- Who are you? What's your experience? What services do you plan to offer? What will be your target audience? What's your vision? What are your strong points and what strong points should your partner have?

Don't take it too personally, but why would anyone start a business with a total stranger?

An example of how you could gain more interest: Hey, I'm [name]. I have spent the past couple of years working as a freelance copywriter and have grown to a level where the workload exceeds my abilities, so I'm building up an agency specialized in X, Y, Z. I mainly work with [a specific audience] and really love writing and building high-performing funnels, but I hate searching for new clients, meeting and talking to prospects, creating content on social media, etc. So, I'm looking to partner with someone to manage those day-to-day business tasks while I focus on delivering the services.
I completely understand, I don't take it personally. In fact you are write. I need someone that helps me with the acquisition of clients because I have try in multiple times but in several times I just get ignore. (I know Is part of the process and I will keep offering the services until I get the client).

My experience is in the SEO world, and although I am not an SEO expert I can tell that my knowledge about the topic is decent. I also look to improve my SEO abilities and I know that the best way is actually offering the services and using them in web pages.

With the creation of the Agency I am looking both to improve my marketing abilities at the same time that I grow my business, but as I said in the post I am looking for someone interested in growing with me.

Andres1004

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2022
Okaaaay...

We know you're not good at sales. And if you were good at digital marketing, then you should be able to get clients, so...

What are you good at? Why should anyone want to partner with you?
You are right I am currently not good at sale but that is something I am seeking to improve.

My knowledge to Start a Digital Marketing Agency are more in the technical part. Like the SEO, web building and Design.

But as I said I am looking to improve in all the abilities I need in order to grow the business, so I am looking for someone else that just like me is starting in his entrepreneur path.

yellowist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
440%
Jun 12, 2022
What do you need a business partner for? What is it that you want from someone? It might be better to search for a mentor rather than a business partner if you're not sure what you're looking for yet.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Andres1004 start a digital marketing agency.
get 5 customers. then you will have your choice of partners.

'but i don't know what to do!' .... exactly. get to it. do/learn/figure it out.
'but i don't know how to get clients!' .... exactly. get to it. plenty of resources out there.
'but i don't want to go it alone!' .... then entrepreneurship is not for you. get a job in a digital marketing agency and learn.

also, change your 'but's to 'and's .... it will change your life!

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
As someone who started a "marketing" agency a couple months ago and got a few clients, here's a few things you should know:

You are overcomplicating this. Why would you want a partner if you don't even know if what you have is going to be something that the market wants? You might think you're "bad at sales" but that is a limiting belief in my opinion. Yea, no shit we're bad at sales, we just started (me included). The first time I sent a cold e-mail or any kind of reach-out was extremely bad. I would send so many cold e-mails and was getting a literal 0% response rate. It felt like a complete waste of time, but I didn't stop there. If you read unscripted , you're probably aware of a concept MJ calls "Act, Assess, Adjust". This is what worked for me and continues to. If a cold e-mail isn't working, I will switch up the words, make it more personalized, until I notice that a certain subject line, and e-mail content gets a much greater number of people to respond to my e-mails.

When you think about it this way, it's just like going to the gym. You're not gaining muscle? Act, Assess, Adjust. Maybe you need to lift heavier, maybe you're not eating enough protein, maybe you're not eating enough period.

You already know what to do. You already KNOW that people are the answer. It's as simple as: Do you have a good service that gives real value? Does the avatar you're going after see the need? Do they have the budget for your services? Can you sell it to them?

I remember complaining about how I didn't know what to sell and how to sell something or I didn't know "how to do the work". But looking back at it, that mindset is just plain disrespectful to the game. The work is right there. The people we can reach out to are right in our faces on the internet. We just need to know where to find them and then personalize our communication to them so that we stand out from the other 100 cold e-mails they get on a daily basis that start with "Dear Sir" or "Greetings Madam". As you can see, there's CLEAR ACTIONABLE STEPS within each of these things.

Time spent trying to find a partner is time that you could be spending qualifying leads and personalizing your reach-outs in ways that no one else is thinking of so that you can land your first client and beyond.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
Its all on you son.

No one on here is gonna do the hardest part of a business (you know, actually making money) for you.

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
I am new to the form and starting a DMA aswell and although I am not at the part of been able to provide a service due not been set up YET.

i have already networked with business owners i know who are litrally waiting on my to set up so they can hire me. what I am saying is have you tried contacting your personal network.

I messaged everyone i know saying i am setting up a digital marking agency are you or anyone else you know intrested in xyz services and see what comes from it. i also like what @Andy Black said in one of his post that he tells everyone he meets what he does. He also helps them out with small tasks which leave good impression and their will have you in mind next time it comes up in conversation and you can get hot leads this way as people wanting to buy your service have already been sold by someone you helped.
Anyway best of luck buddy and keep us updated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.