I finally did it, I made the leap and executed on something I've been postponing for awhile. What do I do now??
My leap was to go to Dubai to kick start my business, gather information, and learn. I must admit, I did learn and experience a lot of new things I could have not understood just by searching the internet. Now, that that's done... what do I do now?? What are my next steps??
My business venture is an Ultra luxury concierge service. For those who have no idea what this is, let's say, in short, I want to put together business trips, vacations, or a party weekend, for wealthy clients or maybe a small group of people looking to go to Vegas for a Bachelor party and rent out that Lambo. Something like that
My question is, what do I do now?? My research is done and categorize. My website is up and running, just little updates here and there. I've written up my contracts. what do I do now?? I have this ball rolling, and I don't wanna lose this momentum.
My leap was to go to Dubai to kick start my business, gather information, and learn. I must admit, I did learn and experience a lot of new things I could have not understood just by searching the internet. Now, that that's done... what do I do now?? What are my next steps??
My business venture is an Ultra luxury concierge service. For those who have no idea what this is, let's say, in short, I want to put together business trips, vacations, or a party weekend, for wealthy clients or maybe a small group of people looking to go to Vegas for a Bachelor party and rent out that Lambo. Something like that
My question is, what do I do now?? My research is done and categorize. My website is up and running, just little updates here and there. I've written up my contracts. what do I do now?? I have this ball rolling, and I don't wanna lose this momentum.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
