What's new

I made the leap !

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SweetTooth

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
166
Rep Bank
$1,005
User Power: 181%
You guys and gals don't know me, but I'm glad to say that I moved out 2 months ago on my own thanks to 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' by MJ DeMarco' and 'Felix Dennis - How to get rich' which both recommend to move out on your own. I'm honestly glad to say I did this. It was scary considering how I was going to do it. I thought I wasn't ready and I don't think I would ever feel I was ready. I thought about how many hours I would have to work, how much food and utilities would end up being, and all types of things that pop into your mind when you consider moving out. I'm 19 years old, I'll be 20 this month.

I wondered what I was waiting for before I made the move. The answer ended up being "nothing". There was no reason to wait. I thought of the worst possible outcome of this and the best possible outcome. The reward was worth the risk. I got a full time door to door commission only sales job right before I moved and that's how I'm making my money and a part time job on the side. Every weekday I'll hit the gym in the morning, then go door to door for hours. Its an extremely hard job, the weather here in Vegas can reach 110 degrees, and my car doesn't have A/C but I see the benefit in learning how to sell and learn communication. (The pay is also very good when a sale is made.) I don't plan on doing this forever but its a great start, a lovely challenge, and in a way I like the risk of being out on my own.

I wish more people my age were as driven as me. I don't relate to a lot of them. Sitting in front of a TV and doing nothing all day might be fine for them, but it isn't for me. There is very few goal oriented, hard working, entrepreneurial type people I've met and come to know, even fewer my age. Just like a lot of millionaires say, its a lonely road to the top. That's what sites like this forum is for though!

Within the coming months I have a goal of traveling to Hawaii for a month and seeing if its where I want to move. I don't have a plan but I'll figure it out along the way. Just like Richard Branson says, "Screw it, lets do it!IMG_9972.webp IMG_9973.webp IMG_9972.webp IMG_9973.webp "
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom