Hello everyone,
Short introduction
I’m just 20 years old, I dropped out of school after I graduated. I’ve done a lot of small work and tried to start projects in parallel.
All have failed, at least I have failed by giving up each time despite hours spent digging my head.
So I decided to go back to school in September to take a two-year degree.
Only this time is the right one, I swore I would not give up this promising idea.
My old project did not see the day certe, but despite that I have developed and acquired some skills.
My problem
As you will have understood, I went back to a project, a business idea, to you to see what you call it.
However, I would like to hear from people who have experienced starting a business.
How did you structure the steps to start your business ?
To tell you the truth, I am facing a wall, I do not know how to climb that wall which is the realization of an idea.
Until now I was just a wantreprener.
Listening to blogs, some people talk about creating a business plan, doing a market study, a business model. etc
Did you go through this or did you just pull out your fingers and go straight to the concrete ?
PS: I know that a real entrepreneur can manage on his own, but I admit to being lost and a little help will help me.
Short introduction
I’m just 20 years old, I dropped out of school after I graduated. I’ve done a lot of small work and tried to start projects in parallel.
All have failed, at least I have failed by giving up each time despite hours spent digging my head.
So I decided to go back to school in September to take a two-year degree.
Only this time is the right one, I swore I would not give up this promising idea.
My old project did not see the day certe, but despite that I have developed and acquired some skills.
My problem
As you will have understood, I went back to a project, a business idea, to you to see what you call it.
However, I would like to hear from people who have experienced starting a business.
How did you structure the steps to start your business ?
To tell you the truth, I am facing a wall, I do not know how to climb that wall which is the realization of an idea.
Until now I was just a wantreprener.
Listening to blogs, some people talk about creating a business plan, doing a market study, a business model. etc
Did you go through this or did you just pull out your fingers and go straight to the concrete ?
PS: I know that a real entrepreneur can manage on his own, but I admit to being lost and a little help will help me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
