The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have decided to change lane

AlaneM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 27, 2018
Hi everyone!
My name is lailat, usually called Alan. I am french and i joined the forum from France (so be kind with my English please). I am an engineer in nuclear safety and i have decided like many here i guess to change lane, from slowlaners to fastlaners. The millionaire fastlane recalibrated my perception of the world, my world and i don't want to let others decide for me anymore nor to pray to reach the end of the month quickly to collect my paycheck which helps me only to pay bills, debts and fuel for my car for work.

Unfortunately french and american system don't exactly work the same according to entrepreneurship but the goal is the same and i want to catch the next exit to leave differently and happily, free from society rules and the 5-2 days trade which is literally Killing me as days pass. I am alone in that project since i don't discuss my life and its decisions with siblings or friends. Join this forum is the first step i have made towards change, so i need tolerance and help to rebuild my future and be among the fastlaners.

The good news is that i am a dedicated and hardworking woman, i have won challenges in my life i never thought i could so i am convinced that with good Tools, i will won this one.

Thanks to MJ for this extraordinary book, he (the man) is definitely a gift and thanks for accepting me here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hello lailat,

You have stepped into a land of gold.This place changed me for better.

Reading two books written by Mr.Demarco is the first thing you should do if you haven't already.If you are then apply that knowledge and right way go on to forge the process.

Changing from whatever the lane to fastlane first happen in one place.You know where is it? It's in your mind.But it took good amount of time for me to have that shift, but for you it might not take that much of time.When that shift happens you see the world in a different perspective and no one could stop you from achieving success except when you die!

Cheers for your journey

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Ravi de vous rencontrer! @AlaneM

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
pas français mais indien,, mais j'aime la langue française;
je parle seulement un peu français :innocent: :halo:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Alane, the French version of TMF should be out soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Car, vois-tu, chaque jour je t’aime davantage, aujourd’hui plus qu’hier et bien moins que demain

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
I wish i hadn't quit french when i was in school. So i'll just say "Hello and welcome" to you :)

Bru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Oct 17, 2018
France
Hello Lailat, bienvenu sur le forum, content de "voir" un compatriote.
J ai vu ton msg sur le thread "CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days" à propos de la création de documents juridiques ou de structure.
Personnellement je suis passé par yrytys.com
Ca paye pas de mine mais c'est pas cher, rapide et efficace.
J avais comparé avec d'autre entreprises du meme genre mais je regrette pas mon choix.
Bonne continuation

AlaneM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 27, 2018
Bonjour Bru,

Merci beaucoup. En effet ça fait plaisir d'avoir de la famille dans les parages.;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...