• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO I have decided to change lane

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by AlaneM, Jul 27, 2018.

1. AlaneM

AlaneM New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    Hi everyone!
    My name is lailat, usually called Alan. I am french and i joined the forum from France (so be kind with my English please). I am an engineer in nuclear safety and i have decided like many here i guess to change lane, from slowlaners to fastlaners. The millionaire fastlane recalibrated my perception of the world, my world and i don't want to let others decide for me anymore nor to pray to reach the end of the month quickly to collect my paycheck which helps me only to pay bills, debts and fuel for my car for work.

Unfortunately french and american system don't exactly work the same according to entrepreneurship but the goal is the same and i want to catch the next exit to leave differently and happily, free from society rules and the 5-2 days trade which is literally Killing me as days pass. I am alone in that project since i don't discuss my life and its decisions with siblings or friends. Join this forum is the first step i have made towards change, so i need tolerance and help to rebuild my future and be among the fastlaners.

The good news is that i am a dedicated and hardworking woman, i have won challenges in my life i never thought i could so i am convinced that with good Tools, i will won this one.

Thanks to MJ for this extraordinary book, he (the man) is definitely a gift and thanks for accepting me here.

2. MB2

MB2 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $758
    Hello lailat,

You have stepped into a land of gold.This place changed me for better.

Reading two books written by Mr.Demarco is the first thing you should do if you haven't already.If you are then apply that knowledge and right way go on to forge the process.

Changing from whatever the lane to fastlane first happen in one place.You know where is it? It's in your mind.But it took good amount of time for me to have that shift, but for you it might not take that much of time.When that shift happens you see the world in a different perspective and no one could stop you from achieving success except when you die!

Cheers for your journey

AlaneM likes this.
  3. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,668
  4. AlaneM

AlaneM New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    Ah d'autres français! Ravie de vous lire aussi

Arun Siva likes this.
  5. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,668
    pas français mais indien,, mais j'aime la langue française;
    je parle seulement un peu français :innocent: :halo:

AlaneM likes this.
  6. AlaneM

AlaneM New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    Enchantée donc. Votre français n'est pas mal, continuez vous êtes déjà bilingue

Arun Siva likes this.
  7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $353,051
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard Alane, the French version of TMF should be out soon!

AlaneM likes this.
  8. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,796
    Car, vois-tu, chaque jour je t’aime davantage, aujourd’hui plus qu’hier et bien moins que demain

9. Danny Sullivan

Danny Sullivan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,033
    I wish i hadn't quit french when i was in school. So i'll just say "Hello and welcome" to you :)

AlaneM likes this.
  10. AlaneM

AlaneM New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    Thank you

11. Bru

Bru New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $17
    Hello Lailat, bienvenu sur le forum, content de "voir" un compatriote.
    J ai vu ton msg sur le thread "CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days" à propos de la création de documents juridiques ou de structure.
    Personnellement je suis passé par yrytys.com
    Ca paye pas de mine mais c'est pas cher, rapide et efficace.
    J avais comparé avec d'autre entreprises du meme genre mais je regrette pas mon choix.
    Bonne continuation

AlaneM likes this.
  12. AlaneM

AlaneM New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    Bonjour Bru,

Merci beaucoup. En effet ça fait plaisir d'avoir de la famille dans les parages.;)