The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have decided that I am leaving the forum

G

GuestUser8117

Yep, that's right. Omerta is leaving the fastlane forum. I've seriously thought about it and I feel it is the right decision for me. Anyhow, I have not been much on the boards in the past few months and I'm tired of seeing the same regurgitating stuff(sometimes).

I have contacts in real estate and music and I rather like meeting people face to face in real life. And as some of you are probably aware of, I live with a serious chronic illness which I don't want to talk about and that's making my life very hard and difficult. I have to deal with intense pain everyday. One thing is sure, I've learned a lot about life, critical thinking and standing apart from the crowd and overall thinking differently from the average person. I think everyone is some kind of mentor on the forum. Thank you Mj for changing my perspective on life.

For now I am a pianist and this is what is making me the most happy. Electric guitar too. Music is my best friend and I really believe in my ability to be a professional musician. It's time
for me to play and learn seriously.

Thanks, and keep hustling!!!

Oh, and I'd like to live in Naples, Florida someday. Very beautiful city and fastlaners everywhere. Or Italy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
I'm sorry the forum is causing so much distress with its "regurgitation".

Be Easy, Safe, and Healthy.

Happy Holidays @Omerta

jfny

Oh it's coming. Just wait.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Apr 23, 2016
Yep, that's right. Omerta is leaving the fastlane forum. I've seriously thought about it and I feel it is the right decision for me. Anyhow, I have not been much on the boards in the past few months and I'm tired of seeing the same regurgitating stuff(sometimes).

I have contacts in real estate and music and I rather like meeting people face to face in real life. And as some of you are probably aware of, I live with a serious chronic illness which I don't want to talk about and that's making my life very hard and difficult. I have to deal with intense pain everyday. One thing is sure, I've learned a lot about life, critical thinking and standing apart from the crowd and overall thinking differently from the average person. I think everyone is some kind of mentor on the forum. Thank you Mj for changing my perspective on life.

For now I am a pianist and this is what is making me the most happy. Electric guitar too. Music is my best friend and I really believe in my ability to be a professional musician. It's time
for me to play and learn seriously.

Thanks, and keep hustling!!!

Oh, and I'd like to live in Naples, Florida someday. Very beautiful city and fastlaners everywhere. Or Italy.
A) You can leave the forum without making a public announcement.
B) Why officially declare you're leaving a forum rather than just go MIA and pop back in here or there? As I guarantee you will still log in some point down the road even after this post.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
I just said to myself no forum until some action. Worked like a charm :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.