• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hi Everybody, I decided to change my life

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Mendeni Vivien, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Mendeni Vivien

Mendeni Vivien New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    I am 23 years old and I'm from France.
    I heard about the fastline forum because I'm reading the MJ's book, The Millionaire Fastline.

I was stuck in my work life cycle in France despite I had a good position in the company. I left my job and I moved to Canada to discover this country. I want more freedom and decide what I am going to do in my days.
    I want to import sport's goods because I like sport and I want to build something around my life instead of building my life around my job. I want also to create something automated, more or less, because I don't want to be stuck in my business either. I found that I can do that with selling stuff on Amazon or with a shopify store. Some of the trainers on the internet explain how it's easy to do, but I have many questions about the real thing because it's not so much easy that they are saying. You have a lot of points to think, but it's possible. I just want to do it in the right way and with good advice.

I think I will find all I need on this forum.

Thanks to MJ Demarco for this book and how to think big.

lowtek, MJ DeMarco, StayHeady and 2 others like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $353,061
    Admin Post
    The French or English version?

Be careful, the market doesn't care that YOU like sports. No one cares. The pressing question is, will you offer what the market NEEDS or WANTS or finds RELATIVELY VALUABLE?

Arun Siva likes this.
  3. Mendeni Vivien

Mendeni Vivien New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    The English version. Why?

Something that added value. I let some gurus turn my thoughts and I forget it. I have to stress my mind about that, but as I am practicing a lot, I will find a way to improve something. Or change my stuff's category and think about anything that I can do to improve my quotidian life and turn that thing for real needs.

Thanks for this question

4. Zcott

Zcott Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $331
    Welcome. :)

That's a good decision. And that's what life is all about - decisions. Deciding to follow the script or deciding that you can get more by working hard.

5. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $21,856
  6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $353,061
    Admin Post
    Was just wondering if the French version was out and circulating! It should be out this month.

Mendeni Vivien likes this.