Hello All!,
Logan here! I just wanted to take a couple minutes to do a quick summary of what's happened to me in the past couple months since joining our forum. I've read both TMF and UNSCRIPTED of which I finished UNSCRIPTED about a month and a half to two months ago. I'll be honest...TMF is a stellar book (both of these books are in my Top 3 of must-read recommendations to friends and family and my personal favorites), but UNSCRIPTED was really the game changer for me because it describes how to make the system that leads you into TMF.
However, although UNSCRIPTED lit a fire under my a$$ and seriously made me feel like I could tackle the world and be the next billionaire I still never took action. I'm not entirely sure as to why I still wasn't taking action, but I believe I was caught up in the OVERWHELMING amount of information out there and I dont mean just this forum, but everywhere!
No matter what, if you do what I was doing and researching, studying, and learning all the time, but never put it into motion...then what is the purpose of acquiring your new found knowledge and skills? Anyways, about a month into joining here I subscribed to be an Insider. I was particularly doing it only to utilize the INE section because I was struggling horribly with finding ideas even when trying to "listen" for problems, etc. So I go through INE and quite frankly I was disappointed by it's lack of INE. Another bust.
At this point I'm still burning with fuel and drive but STILL dont have a way to release any of it. That's when I say to myself "F*ck it" I'll just go with the flow for a little bit and see if I can't conjure up or pick out an idea naturally throughout daily life. I start browsing the Insider Forum now to find what kind of juicy knowledge is throughout and that's when I stumbled upon a post by RHL. It's an Insider GOLD thread so I'll keep the details discrete, but the post basically gave a "No excuse, man the F*ck up and do it" example of how to start hustling and grinding STAT w/no worries of any real risk.
I immediately blew through the post and absorbed the knowledge and technique like a sponge. I got in my car and ripped it to the nearest store where I knew I could execute this strategy. While barely containing my excitement I found what I needed to and I threw down a handful on hundreds and had my first inventory consisting of exactly four products. Anyways, needless to say last night I had my first sale (In-Person) on a jacket I purchased for $220. I sold it for $400! a profit of $180 or about $60/hr (minus fuel to purchase jacket down the road). Now I know I know...$180 big whoopdeedoo, but for me I FINALLY understand what it means to take action. I understand the feeling that I so often see from people who took action describe on this forum about what that first sale feels like. I understand the addiction to produce your OWN income.
I’ve been selling someone elses products for the last 4 years and ITS BULLSHIT!!! Ive never experienced a thrill like this. Knowing that there is no one who can stop you except yourself and that everything is a DIRECT reflection of how much effort you put into your system. Granted, this is a super small feat in regards to the bigger picture, but during this time I managed to find my INE and know that it is a WINNER.
So to sum it up, I not only got myself out of my shitty "action-faking" lifestyle, but...I made my first sale, profited nicely, and found the INE that is going to accelerate my reality into the reality I envision for myself and my family. Big thanks too to some of the big players out there on this forum that have definitely contributed to what has happened to me and what is going to happen to me when I execute on content posted by these folks @ SinisterLex, RHL, & MJ
Logan here! I just wanted to take a couple minutes to do a quick summary of what's happened to me in the past couple months since joining our forum. I've read both TMF and UNSCRIPTED of which I finished UNSCRIPTED about a month and a half to two months ago. I'll be honest...TMF is a stellar book (both of these books are in my Top 3 of must-read recommendations to friends and family and my personal favorites), but UNSCRIPTED was really the game changer for me because it describes how to make the system that leads you into TMF.
However, although UNSCRIPTED lit a fire under my a$$ and seriously made me feel like I could tackle the world and be the next billionaire I still never took action. I'm not entirely sure as to why I still wasn't taking action, but I believe I was caught up in the OVERWHELMING amount of information out there and I dont mean just this forum, but everywhere!
No matter what, if you do what I was doing and researching, studying, and learning all the time, but never put it into motion...then what is the purpose of acquiring your new found knowledge and skills? Anyways, about a month into joining here I subscribed to be an Insider. I was particularly doing it only to utilize the INE section because I was struggling horribly with finding ideas even when trying to "listen" for problems, etc. So I go through INE and quite frankly I was disappointed by it's lack of INE. Another bust.
At this point I'm still burning with fuel and drive but STILL dont have a way to release any of it. That's when I say to myself "F*ck it" I'll just go with the flow for a little bit and see if I can't conjure up or pick out an idea naturally throughout daily life. I start browsing the Insider Forum now to find what kind of juicy knowledge is throughout and that's when I stumbled upon a post by RHL. It's an Insider GOLD thread so I'll keep the details discrete, but the post basically gave a "No excuse, man the F*ck up and do it" example of how to start hustling and grinding STAT w/no worries of any real risk.
I immediately blew through the post and absorbed the knowledge and technique like a sponge. I got in my car and ripped it to the nearest store where I knew I could execute this strategy. While barely containing my excitement I found what I needed to and I threw down a handful on hundreds and had my first inventory consisting of exactly four products. Anyways, needless to say last night I had my first sale (In-Person) on a jacket I purchased for $220. I sold it for $400! a profit of $180 or about $60/hr (minus fuel to purchase jacket down the road). Now I know I know...$180 big whoopdeedoo, but for me I FINALLY understand what it means to take action. I understand the feeling that I so often see from people who took action describe on this forum about what that first sale feels like. I understand the addiction to produce your OWN income.
I’ve been selling someone elses products for the last 4 years and ITS BULLSHIT!!! Ive never experienced a thrill like this. Knowing that there is no one who can stop you except yourself and that everything is a DIRECT reflection of how much effort you put into your system. Granted, this is a super small feat in regards to the bigger picture, but during this time I managed to find my INE and know that it is a WINNER.
So to sum it up, I not only got myself out of my shitty "action-faking" lifestyle, but...I made my first sale, profited nicely, and found the INE that is going to accelerate my reality into the reality I envision for myself and my family. Big thanks too to some of the big players out there on this forum that have definitely contributed to what has happened to me and what is going to happen to me when I execute on content posted by these folks @ SinisterLex, RHL, & MJ
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
