The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I challenge you guys, the fastlane community

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Today I set myself the challenge to complete 1000 clean push-ups in one day and completed the challenge at 10pm.
What seemed like a pretty easy challenge turned out to be a huge test of willpower and commitment. You wouldn't believe all the different places you can get sore from push-ups at.
After getting up from the last pushup I had this incredible feeling of confidence and pride. Nothing gets ones selfesteem up more than a completing a hard physical challenge.

This is why I decide to challenge you couch potatoes (jkjk haha) to go and do 1000 push-ups in one day.
I'm very certain that all of you theoretically have the ability to do it. The question is if you also have the strength to go through with it.
I'm too broke to give out prizes but everyone who completes this challenge has my full respect.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Today I set myself the challenge to complete 1000 clean push-ups in one day and completed the challenge at 10pm.
What seemed like a pretty easy challenge turned out to be a huge test of willpower and commitment. You wouldn't believe all the different places you can get sore from push-ups at.
After getting up from the last pushup I had this incredible feeling of confidence and pride. Nothing gets ones selfesteem up more than a completing a hard physical challenge.

This is why I decide to challenge you couch potatoes (jkjk haha) to go and do 1000 push-ups in one day.
I'm very certain that all of you theoretically have the ability to do it. The question is if you also have the strength to go through with it.
I'm too broke to give out prizes but everyone who completes this challenge has my full respect.
I won't do it, but I respect that you did. This is an excellent win for you man!

In the beginning, it really doesn't matter what challenge you set up for yourself, just the act of doing it will give you momentum.

And everyone on the forum loves that momentum.

That translates into bigger, more valuable actions. Watch how the world starts to shift and bend towards your good fortune.

Best of luck man!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I like the idea it is forces incrementalism.

1000 push ups is basically 66 push ups every hour you're awake (15 hours), or 22 push ups every 20 minutes.

Rörik

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 26, 2022
Me and my friend actually started doing this challenge and when we found how easy it was we scaled. The highest we've gotten so far is 3500.

It's a pretty great way to spend a day. The feeling of achievement in the end is insane.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I don't see the point.
Better to do 100-200 consistently every day for 6 months than to do 1000 one time.

Rörik

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 26, 2022
I don't see the point.
Better to do 100-200 consistently every day for 6 months than to do 1000 one time.
It's not about the exercise benefit, it's about the pain and willpower needed to do something stupid and ridiculous only ffor the purpose of having done something hard. Testing your limits mentally.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I’m gonna try this.

I do about 100 push-ups everyday.

I max out at 30. I do about 3 sets.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
It's not about the exercise benefit, it's about the pain and willpower needed to do something stupid and ridiculous only ffor the purpose of having done something hard. Testing your limits mentally.
This.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I’m gonna try this.

I do about 100 push-ups everyday.

I max out at 30. I do about 3 sets.
Gl man. If you start early in the day it should be fairly doable.
Try going for 10 to 20 at a time for max efficiency.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Australia's first Olympic Marathon winner, Robert DeCastella when being interviewed afterwards was asked what was his secret for success. His reply was: "You have to be willing to cross the pain threshold."

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.