The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am lost, need direction...

Idea threads

Overthinker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 12, 2022
Hello guys, I cut this short

Hopefully will get someone who is doing better than me to reply and give their honest opinion on what should I do

Currently 26 years old, have over 50k+ in liquid cash from different online businesses/side hustles/freelancing

I started a women's hair care brand 3 months ago in my own country

Only marketing on TikTok via organic posting I managed to hit over $20k+ in total sales and got a good amount of customers

The product is excellent since it has a repeat customer purchase rate of well over 30% and it is a consumable product

At the same time, I started getting offers from other businesses to do their TikTok marketing for their brands

Got 2 clients who pay me $1,000+ per month every month

On the side also started a youtube channel teaching e-commerce / TikTok marketing and the channel started generating some AdSense income and affiliate marketing income

The thing is now, should I heavily focus on one thing out of these or should I view all of these things as one thing and do it all together

Obviously, they have their own pros and cons, I am in the phase where cashflow and generating liquid net worth is the most important thing for me

So growing an e-commerce brand would not bring me a lot of cashflow upfront, because organic TikTok is fading out and I am forced to start running paid ads and developing new products to keep this thing growing

On the other hand, just focusing on services and offering them at scale to ecom brands, would bring me a lot more cash flow and I won't need to sell to thousands of customers to make 5+ figures per month. (All I will need from this point is to get another 5-8 clients)

Youtube is also highly scalable since it is media and there is no customer fulfillment side of things

Honestly, I am just overwhelmed and I can't think clearly, hopefully, someone more experienced can help me out with this, maybe a person who was in my shoes before.

Also been in this forum for good amount of time now, and this is my first post

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello guys, I cut this short

Hopefully will get someone who is doing better than me to reply and give their honest opinion on what should I do

Currently 26 years old, have over 50k+ in liquid cash from different online businesses/side hustles/freelancing

I started a women's hair care brand 3 months ago in my own country

Only marketing on TikTok via organic posting I managed to hit over $20k+ in total sales and got a good amount of customers

The product is excellent since it has a repeat customer purchase rate of well over 30% and it is a consumable product

At the same time, I started getting offers from other businesses to do their TikTok marketing for their brands

Got 2 clients who pay me $1,000+ per month every month

On the side also started a youtube channel teaching e-commerce / TikTok marketing and the channel started generating some AdSense income and affiliate marketing income

The thing is now, should I heavily focus on one thing out of these or should I view all of these things as one thing and do it all together

Obviously, they have their own pros and cons, I am in the phase where cashflow and generating liquid net worth is the most important thing for me

So growing an e-commerce brand would not bring me a lot of cashflow upfront, because organic TikTok is fading out and I am forced to start running paid ads and developing new products to keep this thing growing

On the other hand, just focusing on services and offering them at scale to ecom brands, would bring me a lot more cash flow and I won't need to sell to thousands of customers to make 5+ figures per month. (All I will need from this point is to get another 5-8 clients)

Youtube is also highly scalable since it is media and there is no customer fulfillment side of things

Honestly, I am just overwhelmed and I can't think clearly, hopefully, someone more experienced can help me out with this, maybe a person who was in my shoes before.

Also been in this forum for good amount of time now, and this is my first post
Good for you posting your first post. You’re not lost though - you’re doing well from the sounds of it.

Is organic TikTok just fading out for your eCom brand, or for your clients as well.

Overthinker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 12, 2022
Good for you posting your first post. You’re not lost though - you’re doing well from the sounds of it.

Is organic TikTok just fading out for your eCom brand, or for your clients as well.
Thanks, man!

Actually client pages I manage doing really great, the reason might be is that I mostly focused on providing them amazing service, so I completely neglected my own brand, and the content got repetitive.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks, man!

Actually client pages I manage doing really great, the reason might be is that I mostly focused on providing them amazing service, so I completely neglected my own brand, and the content got repetitive.
Sounds like you have something to do this week then. : )

Overthinker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 12, 2022
Anything that has happy customers and is consumable is (potentially) gold!
That's true, I am just having focus issues, and as you can see from my own username I am a total overthinker, I only get shit done in energy bursts

Mind:Life

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 19, 2022
United States
That's true, I am just having focus issues, and as you can see from my own username I am a total overthinker, I only get shit done in energy bursts
That’s great! Focus 80% of your bursts on building the repeat business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.