The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am introducing myself to this wonderful forum & looking for people who share the same interests

MARV1C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 21, 2023
Greeting fellow members of the fastlane forum! My name is Ayoub, and I am excited to introduce myself as a new contributor to this great forum.
I'm 18 years old, I am a passionate self taught web developer and the founder of a startup called Starsky AI. which platform utilizes advanced artificial intelligence technology to transform content creation and images, and has been featured in several legitimate news websites.
I joined this forum to connect with like-minded people with same interests to share and learn some tips that can help us improve ourselves and expand our businesses.
Thank you ♥!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

morbius13

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Mar 24, 2023
Welcome to the forum!
I'm also self taught web dev at much less advanced level, but my skills are getting better every day. I tried to monetize my frontend skills, but every time i start something i realize that i need to improve my skills more.

Brandonistaken

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2023
Greeting fellow members of the fastlane forum! My name is Ayoub, and I am excited to introduce myself as a new contributor to this great forum.
I'm 18 years old, I am a passionate self taught web developer and the founder of a startup called Starsky AI. which platform utilizes advanced artificial intelligence technology to transform content creation and images, and has been featured in several legitimate news websites.
I joined this forum to connect with like-minded people with same interests to share and learn some tips that can help us improve ourselves and expand our businesses.
Thank you ♥!
Welcome to the forum buddy! Looking forward to your journey!

I would love to know how you created this start up, i am fascinated about this whole AI world and i think we can expect lot of the new things coming ahead that we never knew is possible.

MARV1C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!
I'm also self taught web dev at much less advanced level, but my skills are getting better every day. I tried to monetize my frontend skills, but every time i start something i realize that i need to improve my skills more.
Hey thank you! It's great to hear that ur also a self taught developer and you're skills are improving, however it's important to know that learning any skill requires a continuous process and don't be discouraged by the challenges you face, but rather use them as opportunities to learn more and grow. Keep practicing your skills and trust me you'll be able to monetize them successfully. Best of luck!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you ♥!

Your backlink has been removed, this is not a good start here as it indicates your purpose here is for SEO, not genuine communal interaction. Of course, I'd love to be wrong. Stick around some time before you start posting backlinks.

MARV1C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 21, 2023
Your backlink has been removed, this is not a good start here as it indicates your purpose here is for SEO, not genuine communal interaction. Of course, I'd love to be wrong. Stick around some time before you start posting backlinks.
I apologize but when I mentioned artificial intelligence it automatically referred to an AI website. That's why I included my own link. I want to clarify that my intention is not for SEO purposes. I genuinely want to engage with the community here I appreciate your feedback and sorry again for any trouble caused.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I apologize but when I mentioned artificial intelligence it automatically referred to an AI website. That's why I included my own link. I want to clarify that my intention is not for SEO purposes. I genuinely want to engage with the community here I appreciate your feedback and sorry again for any trouble caused.

Yes, the forum automatically affiliates with those keywords. Thanks for the clarification!

MARV1C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum buddy! Looking forward to your journey!

I would love to know how you created this start up, i am fascinated about this whole AI world and i think we can expect lot of the new things coming ahead that we never knew is possible.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm excited to be here and share with you all my journey. as for my startup, it all started with my passion for AI and its potential to revolutionize the way we create and consume content. I realized that there was a huge gap in the market for businesses that needed highquality personalized content but didn't have the time or resources to create it themselves and often they hire expensive freelancers for this specific type of content. That's where our platform comes in, we use our custom templates and algorithms to create content that's tailored to each business's unique needs and goals. It's been a challenging but rewarding journey so far as we continue to improve our platform day by day and I'm also excited to see where AI will take us in the future. Thanks for your interest and support ♥!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...