The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am here to learn from other entrepreneurs.

Miguel Cortes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 3, 2018
Bogotá, Colombia
Hey,

I am Miguel from Colombia. I have been following Damian Prosalendis on Twitter and recently entered his Facebook group. He is a fan of the book The Fastlane Millionaire. He even posted about his succcess here in the The Fastlane Forum.

I will post about my success two years from now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Welcome to the forum! You should post about your successes and failures as you go through your next two years in your own progress thread. That way you can get valuable input from others on the forum. :)

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
I believe it can't be success always.There will be other things on the way,so it can be valuable when shared on the forum too.As for the title of your thread...well...SO I'M I. Good luck to you!.

Bon Appetit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 19, 2018
Paris, France
Hi Miguel and welcome to this valuable forum. We are looking forward to hear from your success and hope that you find this entrepreneur community helpful for your journey.

All the best.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Hey,

I am Miguel from Colombia. I have been following Damian Prosalendis on Twitter and recently entered his Facebook group. He is a fan of the book The Fastlane Millionaire. He even posted about his succcess here in the The Fastlane Forum.

I will post about my success two years from now.

Welcome, wishing you all the success.
As @Ravens_Shadow says you don't have to wait two years to post, posting your progress will allow feedback from some top entrepreneurs along the way.
It's nice to are you came via @Damian Pros what an amazing change he made in his life. Here are the links to two of his posts, some very helpful information is found within the threads.

NOTABLE! - How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work

NOTABLE! - 1,000,000 Followers On Social Media: How I Am Doing It & How You Can Too

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...