The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I am here to learn from other entrepreneurs.

Miguel Cortes

New Contributor
Apr 3, 2018
Bogotá, Colombia
Hey,

I am Miguel from Colombia. I have been following Damian Prosalendis on Twitter and recently entered his Facebook group. He is a fan of the book The Fastlane Millionaire. He even posted about his succcess here in the The Fastlane Forum.

I will post about my success two years from now.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ravens_Shadow

one foot in front of the other
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 2, 2012
Cary, NC
Welcome to the forum! You should post about your successes and failures as you go through your next two years in your own progress thread. That way you can get valuable input from others on the forum. :)

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
I believe it can't be success always.There will be other things on the way,so it can be valuable when shared on the forum too.As for the title of your thread...well...SO I'M I. Good luck to you!.

Bon Appetit

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 19, 2018
Paris, France
Hi Miguel and welcome to this valuable forum. We are looking forward to hear from your success and hope that you find this entrepreneur community helpful for your journey.

All the best.

p0stscript

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Hey,

I am Miguel from Colombia. I have been following Damian Prosalendis on Twitter and recently entered his Facebook group. He is a fan of the book The Fastlane Millionaire. He even posted about his succcess here in the The Fastlane Forum.

I will post about my success two years from now.
Welcome, wishing you all the success.
As @Ravens_Shadow says you don't have to wait two years to post, posting your progress will allow feedback from some top entrepreneurs along the way.
It's nice to are you came via @Damian Pros what an amazing change he made in his life. Here are the links to two of his posts, some very helpful information is found within the threads.

NOTABLE! - How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work

NOTABLE! - 1,000,000 Followers On Social Media: How I Am Doing It & How You Can Too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom