The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am 17 and going the Slowlane

Paco G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Nov 1, 2022
I'm a 17-year-old boy from Germany, currently for about half a year an electrician trainee (I chose this job because if everything fails I can still open an electrician business).

For over 1 Year now, I research every day about "How to Get Rich", you ask what I did in the year... NOTHING not 1 website not 1 Sale not 1 Business, not even 1 Cent

Every time and really want to do something Money Related I'm stopping myself by telling my self "It's too Dangerous" or "I'm 17 it's Illegal to make sales and I don't want to get arrested because of taxes"

But Still there are other 17-year-olds making hundreds of thousands, and they seem fine.

Is my Fear just a self limiting belief?

And Please you if you have any Tips or want to help me message me on this Forum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Goracykubek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Dec 15, 2022
Estonia
Good luck, you're in a great spot getting started early. I wouldn't beg for private message tips though since they're already readily available in the forum.

Goracykubek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Dec 15, 2022
Estonia
Thanks, i changed it
If you haven't read MJ's books yet I'd highly recommend taking some time and following the advice given here. You'd likely find some of the more experienced people more willing to help you and answer questions.

Last edited:

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Is my Fear just a self limiting belief?
Yes.

Be conscious of it and question it.

Also ask "who put this block here?". Was it me? Was it my parents? My friends? Family?

That is the stuff that kills dreams. Control it.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
Yeah probably deep down you think you're not good enough. You might be afraid if things go well. You might be afraid of failing. Who knows. I sure don't, only you do. Either way, if you don't get it handled, you'll only be losing time. And time for a young man is his greatest asset.

It's something that solves itself in a few years when you get tired of not seeing results, doing the same stuff day after day, and realize no one is coming to save you. Of course, the price is a few years of your life learning that you are in a self-imposed mental prison. You'll realize that you had the key to this prison all along. You are the warden and the prisoner at the same time. Then you would get pissed off by everything and go out, plan, and take what is yours.

Or you'll be too comfortable or jaded to ever try living on your own terms. That's the worst.

I'm assuming you don't want to wait though. You have to realize no one is going to give you permission to build a business. To think and live "Fastlane". Fastlane is for the 1%, so the 99% will think that it is either delusional or straight-up bullshit. No one will say that you somehow fit some abstract requirement to be an entrepreneur. There is no resume you have to hand in or boss to give you direction. No management team. No nothing. It's you and you alone.

So give yourself permission. To quote @Andy Black's quote.

"Say "I am enough. Because I say I am."

Paco G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Nov 1, 2022
Yeah probably deep down you think you're not good enough. You might be afraid if things go well. You might be afraid of failing. Who knows. I sure don't, only you do. Either way, if you don't get it handled, you'll only be losing time. And time for a young man is his greatest asset.

It's something that solves itself in a few years when you get tired of not seeing results, doing the same stuff day after day, and realize no one is coming to save you. Of course, the price is a few years of your life learning that you are in a self-imposed mental prison. You'll realize that you had the key to this prison all along. You are the warden and the prisoner at the same time. Then you would get pissed off by everything and go out, plan, and take what is yours.

Or you'll be too comfortable or jaded to ever try living on your own terms. That's the worst.

I'm assuming you don't want to wait though. You have to realize no one is going to give you permission to build a business. To think and live "Fastlane". Fastlane is for the 1%, so the 99% will think that it is either delusional or straight-up bullshit. No one will say that you somehow fit some abstract requirement to be an entrepreneur. There is no resume you have to hand in or boss to give you direction. No management team. No nothing. It's you and you alone.

So give yourself permission. To quote @Andy Black's quote.

"Say "I am enough. Because I say I am."
Thank you, this was kind of an eye-opener

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.