The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I almost didn't post this....

Anything related to matters of the mind

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
I wasn't sure how it was going to be received, but I am so excited, I decided to do it anyway...

You see, I didn't want anyone to think I was bragging or look at me, or hey, see what I did.

I just want to kind of show that it can still be done today, just on a smaller scale...

So what am I so excited about???

I just paid ALL CASH for my new home! No it isn't a huge mega mansion, but it is a newer home in a great neighborhood, an awesome kitchen, great back yard for BBQ's and only a block from my grandkids.

Man, what more can a dude want??? I mean, I HAVE NO PAYMENTS!!!

And that my friend spells FREEDOM!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I wasn't sure how it was going to be received, but I am so excited, I decided to do it anyway...

You see, I didn't want anyone to think I was bragging or look at me, or hey, see what I did.

I just want to kind of show that it can still be done today, just on a smaller scale...

So what am I so excited about???

I just paid ALL CASH for my new home! No it isn't a huge mega mansion, but it is a newer home in a great neighborhood, an awesome kitchen, great back yard for BBQ's and only a block from my grandkids.

Man, what more can a dude want??? I mean, I HAVE NO PAYMENTS!!!

And that my friend spells FREEDOM!!!!
Now, go buy a shirt.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
That's AWESOME! :) Thanks for letting us share in the excitement with you. Congratulations!~ ;)

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Many real-estate minded people may call you fools...

To completely outright own property that I live on is a goal of mine.
It's a pretty big accomplishment, one that MOST people will not accomplish.
great job!

G

Guest428

Congratulations man, that is a huge accomplishment. I dream of the day that I will be able to pay for a house with cold, hard cash.

Thanks for sharing your success with us, I know that I can appreciate not wanting to post it, but it gives us all something to work towards.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
This is fantastic! You've worked hard in your businesses to be able to accomplish this. Well done! Thanks for sharing.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Congrats! That is totally something to hope to one day be able to do because it speaks to many other values, characteristics and attributes that you have. The discipline and determination to accomplish such a goal for one. Where I come from most only dream to one day have their own place without a roommate or sharing a room with someone else, let alone paying cash for a whole house! I don't take it as bragging at all. I look at it like you are confirming something that we all already know.... IT'S POSSIBLE.

What's next for you on your bucket list or goals/ plans? For most that is the holy grail of what to scratch off on your list of things to do!

Freedom is 100 times more important, and in my eyes, FREEDOM is the ULTIMATE status! Freedom is seen, heard, and smelled wherever the person who is free goes. Something about being free to do what you want on your own terms every single day.

We are all proud of you.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Dunno where you live, but owning a decent home in my area rather than sidewalking it up with the 20% minimum down and 20 years of payments means you would have saved around $170,000 in the next 20 years, and even if your financial situation becomes desperate, you'll have little to fear, because you've reduced your liabilities by an INSANE amount. Pat yourself on the friggin back.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Back in the mid '80's I was staying in a 5 star hotel in SE Asia when a Politico Regime went out of power (no, I am not going to say what country, because there might be a few on here from there)

Suffice to say, it was a very harrowing experience.

Here we were, a flight crew (not military) staying in a 5 star hotel, where kings and Presidents stayed, with all the amenities, and we were locked behind gates of the hotel for 9 harrowing days while there was turmoil in the streets. It got so bad, that we were asked to stay in our room, and not to venture out onto the grounds or to the pool.

Oh ya, we had STATUS of staying in that 5 star hotel where kings and Presidents stayed, yet didn't have the FREEDOM of venturing outside.

Some of us can be locked up in STATUS and miss FREEDOM altogether, thinking that STATUS will prove we are FREE.

It doesn't.

It can sometimes be an anchor around our neck.

I choose FREEDOM any day.

It gives me power in myself that STATUS never could...

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
I'm sure no one here would think you're bragging.

You're now one of my heros.

You're an inspiration and amazing. Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to be in your shoes in 1 year. :)

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Achieving your dream regardless of what others think is totally fastlane. Being "fastlane" in part, means that you are willing to listen to your own inner voice and able to tune out the noise of those around you. Like the writer Oscar Wilde once said, "Everything popular is wrong." Embracing that philosophy is perhaps the first step in learning to think for yourself. Yay you. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.