The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I’m gonna start a web development company

The business of web design

Rdhillon07

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2022
Once I get lots of clients for my website I’ll hire people give them a salary 25$ an hour to build websites and make me a fortune and expand it even further and build a big company later on down the drain I’ll sell that company and retire

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rdhillon07

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2022
Right now I’m still learning about web development but I want to start building websites as soon as possible my dream is to get lots of clients hire employees and expand my my web development company I could move on to bigger things but if I make a company then I won’t have to do too much im 15 right now so I do have lots of time to learn more about web development and how to build a company in the future

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Just focus on getting that first client for now - then see where it takes you.

Maybe once you have the skills, you will want to use them in a totally different way.

Rdhillon07

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2022
Just focus on getting that first client for now - then see where it takes you.

Maybe once you have the skills, you will want to use them in a totally different way.
Yea true I agree cuz I’m still learning but I don’t know exactly where to learn coding but I’m still trying my best

Mgermani99

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 6, 2022
Right now I’m still learning about web development but I want to start building websites as soon as possible my dream is to get lots of clients hire employees and expand my my web development company I could move on to bigger things but if I make a company then I won’t have to do too much im 15 right now so I do have lots of time to learn more about web development and how to build a company in the future
Thats a great age to be learning a valuable skill, good for you! In order to achieve goals, perseverance and consistency is king. Beware of the trap from mediocre conforming people who put you down and say you cant do something. You're the captain of your own ship

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Yea true I agree cuz I’m still learning but I don’t know exactly where to learn coding but I’m still trying my best

Go through the HTML and CSS sections of this course: Learn to Code - for Free | Codecademy

And check out Udemy for some cheap courses on whatever way you want to build websites.

If you want to start simple just use HTML templates and themes. A bit more advanced is webflow or wordpress.

Aim to get a client quickly - better to learn as you try help someone then get stuck learning code alone for months.

Rdhillon07

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2022
Thats a great age to be learning a valuable skill, good for you! In order to achieve goals, perseverance and consistency is king. Beware of the trap from mediocre conforming people who put you down and say you cant do something. You're the captain of your own ship
Thank you so much for this man I really appreciate it if I may ask what do you do?

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Full stack web developer here.

I applaud your goals. Tech, especially development, is both incredibly rewarding and challenging as all hell. Since you're aiming for the developer side of things, and still need to learn to code, I'd recommend checking out The Odin Project. If you choose the JavaScript path, it teaches you full stack web development.

Realistically, to get started with web design, learning HTML and CSS would be fine to start initially. Perhaps paired with a streamlined guide about web design (color theory, user experience, etc.). Anyway, I could sit here and rant for hours about this, so feel free to ask any questions you may have. Always love helping fellow developers. Good luck!

Last edited:

Rdhillon07

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2022
Im a freelance martial arts trainer, ive also joined Fox webs school and have started selling websites, im also working on selling sports equipments
Ya I’ve seen that guy on YouTube he seems great does he also teach how to design websites? And code?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...