- Joined
- Oct 6, 2020
- Messages
- 60
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 50%
I am currently trying to improve by changing the little things and getting good habits and abandon bad. The question I now have is how to use my free time to get closer to my goals?
I am currently studying electrical engineering and doing my internship. The internships show me, that working all day in an Office on a pc is horrible for me.
I come back at around 17-18 o'clock and have the whole weekend. But what should I do? I already started to learn a lot of stuff but often never finished it, because I realised it is just a waste of time because I will never really need it. I was thinking about learning C++ programm as an example. But will I need it in the future? Probably not.
Do you have suggestions about what I can do on weekends to get closer to my goal of early retirement?
I am currently studying electrical engineering and doing my internship. The internships show me, that working all day in an Office on a pc is horrible for me.
I come back at around 17-18 o'clock and have the whole weekend. But what should I do? I already started to learn a lot of stuff but often never finished it, because I realised it is just a waste of time because I will never really need it. I was thinking about learning C++ programm as an example. But will I need it in the future? Probably not.
Do you have suggestions about what I can do on weekends to get closer to my goal of early retirement?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
