The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to respond to needy people? **Pics**

A post of a ranting nature...

Johnny Bravo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 20, 2018
US
How do you save your time while not pissing off a fan?

He had me at "bro." I'm not sure how you found the intestinal fortitude to turn away such a plea. Bro, you're so fierce!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Gosh. I don’t know what I’d do tbh.

The main reason folks in TFLF aren’t like that is that they probably have a bit more about them. They don’t have an entitlement mindset.

If someone kept coming back after not taking the hint then I’d probably just stop replying.

EDIT: I’m so glad I’m in B2B...
Honestly I would tell them to go fk themsleves and waste someone else's time but with a smile

Ray Goslin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Dec 13, 2016
Reminds me of Mark Cuban saying someone asked him for 275k like it was nothing :p

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-18%20at%206.20.23%20PM.png

As someone who sells an info product, I also get this all the time. Eventually I just stopped responding to these folks, sadly :(
Reminds me of Mark Cuban saying someone asked him for 275k like it was nothing :p

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-18%20at%206.20.23%20PM.png

As someone who sells an info product, I also get this all the time. Eventually I just stopped responding to these folks, sadly :(

Yes I've heard that story. I think it was on Shark Tank.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Lol

Make a questionnaire that never ends. One that has one question per page and a next button only.

Or make it 500 questions long and at the very last page just put, sorry you didn’t qualify.
Exactly like a group of Scientologists tried on me in Hamburg around 1995 we quit after turning the page to 50 more wierd questions lol

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
And some advice you guys please quit this shit.please fkn grow ip