The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to market a newsletter?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
A week ago I posted about how I am starting a job newsletter for people tired spending hours on linkedin and other apps and not even getting anything in the end. I was wondering what type of marketing, affiliate links, advertisement or steps can I take to maximize my revenue through this newsletter.

Maybe try and focus on affiliate links based on promoting book buying websites, so that I can add links of books based on employment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A week ago I posted about how I am starting a job newsletter for people tired spending hours on linkedin and other apps and not even getting anything in the end. I was wondering what type of marketing, affiliate links, advertisement or steps can I take to maximize my revenue through this newsletter.

Maybe try and focus on affiliate links based on promoting book buying websites, so that I can add links of books based on employment.
Are you asking how to get more people onto your newsletter, or how to make money from a newsletter, or both?

Thought exercise: what if you made it a paid email newsletter? Who would signup, why, and how?

(I’m not saying it should or shouldn’t be a paid email newsletter btw.)

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
Are you asking how to get more people onto your newsletter, or how to make money from a newsletter, or both?

Thought exercise: what if you made it a paid email newsletter? Who would signup, why, and how?

(I’m not saying it should or shouldn’t be a paid email newsletter btw.)
I am actually planning to add a paid subscription but I am keeping it free for all for the first 3 months. In this post I am asking how can I maximize my revenue from newsletter.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
How many newsletter subscribers do you have?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I have just started, I am coding that job newsletter i mentioned a couple of days before.
Can you start by helping people where they are, and let them join your newsletter if they find your content/help valuable?

I’m worried your coding anything at this stage.

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
Can you start by helping people where they are, and let them join your newsletter if they find your content/help valuable?

I’m worried your coding anything at this stage.
Yes i can totally do that.

That coding part was actually for html email template. So that I don't have to redesign my email newsletter template everytime. But you are right I am gonna start by helping them personally to get a job.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.