The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get your first 4-figure client?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Darth Vein

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
May 4, 2018
It’s probably the quality of my sites.

Fox’s website value = >$X,XXX
Jason’s website value = <$X,XXX

:rofl:
Check out my website darthvein.com.ng. Tho am not done with it yet, am still working heavily on it, but criticize it extremely. I can take it.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
How many clients have you talked to? How many were interested after you talked? Most importantly, how many did you tell (in any way shape or form be it verbal, email, text, message shaved in your back hair etc.) "great, to get started it's $1,000."

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
How many clients have you talked to? How many were interested after you talked? Most importantly, how many did you tell (in any way shape or form be it verbal, email, text, message shaved in your back hair etc.) "great, to get started it's $1,000."
I think I underestimated the amount of work that goes into each site.

I did a few $300 websites last week; it’s not easy.

So I imagine a 4-figure one is more rigorous.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I think I underestimated the amount of work that goes into each site.

I did a few $300 websites last week; it’s not easy.

So I imagine a 4-figure one is more rigorous.

Stop imagining. Clients will pay what you tell them to pay as long as you ask good questions about what they would consider a "success" and what they want to accomplish.

They don't care how long it takes to do the job or how much work went into it. They just want the job done at a level that satisfies their expectations.

The price is not the price for X amount of work. The price is YOUR price if they want YOU to solve the problem (and they do because you asked good questions about what they want, remember?).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.