The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get the Best Millionaire Fastlane idea for you?

Idea threads

MikeThePilot13

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2021
I have been struggling to find/think of good viable CENTS ideas for the past couple of weeks. Although I can think of quite a few ideas none of them are based on true market needs which would create a productocracy. Does anyone have tips firstly on finding market needs/ problems and secondly, on creating solutions that are superior to the ones already existing in the market?

Let's start a discussion on finding the Best Millionaire Fastlane idea for you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Re-read the book again especially the opportunity topic that was presented in it. Opportunity does not care about timing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I have been struggling to find/think of good viable CENTS ideas for the past couple of weeks. Although I can think of quite a few ideas none of them are based on true market needs which would create a productocracy. Does anyone have tips firstly on finding market needs/ problems and secondly, on creating solutions that are superior to the ones already existing in the market?

Let's start a discussion on finding the Best Millionaire Fastlane idea for you
I know that the bottom 1/3 of every market is unserved. That goes from the most basic services to the high-end goods. Think of how to fill that gap and why it exists.

Think of excess goods that are going unused. What do people have leftover or are throwing away? What can you do with that excess?

What jobs or services are shunned? Think of dirty jobs that are necessary and yucky.

Think of jobs that can be automated with AI. They would be endlessly repetitive for humans and perfect for a machine that never takes a mental health day off.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.