The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get the right cost effective influencer?

Marketing, social media, advertising

simplysi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
Hello all and thanks in advance for this.

For the past 25 years have painted with spray cans around the world in tourist locations in front of large crowds and obviously with COVID - I have been banned from the Las Vegas Strip (where I live and used to work) - so took the two top Udemy courses for FB and YT advertising and applied what I had learnt there and after my ad spent budget evaporated I saw after 4 months ZERO Sales!

Was also doing monthly FREE giveaways on FB Live and PAYING Facebook to promote to my 'fans' - (FB has a great business model for them!)
Did FB LIVE from the Vegas Strip - when deserted with Lockdown went from 300- to 14k in 4 days and then when i did not do Boost or engagement ads the algorithm threw me out to loop and views went down to 300 and stayed there!

SO fast forward to now - I NEED to get online sales to my Shopify store I set up and have paid $30 a month for 6 months and ZERO sales - so I want to get advice here about going down the influencer route.

* If you have any personal knowledge please share.
* How I would find the CORRECT influencer to promote my niche - the spray paint art - (Hugely popular- as YT top ten videos 135 million views!)
* If you know the best site to find them that also gives statistics of their previous performance or ratings from clients.
* If you know any hacks to approach them directly to avoid the 3rd party site fees
* Here's my Shopify store - can you please tell me if it is a good buyer's experience- thanks. Home Of The Original Times Square Spray Paint Artist - Spray Paint Art
* And any other advice I will need

I just NEED to get some qualified customers and life will be great - I will pay my way and avoid being homeless and I can fund the other projects I wish to do.

In almost a year since COVID i have only managed two sales online
The first was so happy they tipped me $100
I just need qualified visitors and my art does the closing as it has for the past 25 years-

I again thank you all in advance for your help as it is NEEDED as I'm on fumes and at a loss after many, many tires at marketing myself.

Cheers Simon
Here's a little sample of my art

FlagMLights.jpgMemorialLightsBlue.jpgOld&New.jpgOriginal NYC.jpgSiScapes2.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Aug 9, 2019
Hello all and thanks in advance for this.

For the past 25 years have painted with spray cans around the world in tourist locations in front of large crowds and obviously with COVID - I have been banned from the Las Vegas Strip (where I live and used to work) - so took the two top Udemy courses for FB and YT advertising and applied what I had learnt there and after my ad spent budget evaporated I saw after 4 months ZERO Sales!

Was also doing monthly FREE giveaways on FB Live and PAYING Facebook to promote to my 'fans' - (FB has a great business model for them!)
Did FB LIVE from the Vegas Strip - when deserted with Lockdown went from 300- to 14k in 4 days and then when i did not do Boost or engagement ads the algorithm threw me out to loop and views went down to 300 and stayed there!

SO fast forward to now - I NEED to get online sales to my Shopify store I set up and have paid $30 a month for 6 months and ZERO sales - so I want to get advice here about going down the influencer route.

* If you have any personal knowledge please share.
* How I would find the CORRECT influencer to promote my niche - the spray paint art - (Hugely popular- as YT top ten videos 135 million views!)
* If you know the best site to find them that also gives statistics of their previous performance or ratings from clients.
* If you know any hacks to approach them directly to avoid the 3rd party site fees
* Here's my Shopify store - can you please tell me if it is a good buyer's experience- thanks. Home Of The Original Times Square Spray Paint Artist - Spray Paint Art
* And any other advice I will need

I just NEED to get some qualified customers and life will be great - I will pay my way and avoid being homeless and I can fund the other projects I wish to do.

In almost a year since COVID i have only managed two sales online
The first was so happy they tipped me $100
I just need qualified visitors and my art does the closing as it has for the past 25 years-

I again thank you all in advance for your help as it is NEEDED as I'm on fumes and at a loss after many, many tires at marketing myself.

Cheers Simon
Here's a little sample of my art

View attachment 36753View attachment 36754View attachment 36755View attachment 36756View attachment 36757
Just a thought.
Have you tried to make a Youtube page just filming yourself when you do the paintings?
Then link to the painting to your store. That way you have another channel active.
I know of a guy who I have followed for 6 years now and he has grown quite alot doing this.

I mean you have to paint, might aswell film it and grow a channel.

simplysi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
Just a thought.
Have you tried to make a Youtube page just filming yourself when you do the paintings?
Then link to the painting to your store. That way you have another channel active.
I know of a guy who I have followed for 6 years now and he has grown quite alot doing this.

I mean you have to paint, might aswell film it and grow a channel.
This is definitely an excellent long-term strategy my friend and thanks for this idea, i fully agree with you here.
What I am looking for is how to land a great influencer to obtain instant sales via a shoutout on their social media platform.
Hope you are doing well
Simon

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!