The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get out of parents house?

Anything related to matters of the mind

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
How to get out?

I would try the front door.

Failing that, the back door or a window.

I'd recommend against going through the wall but you do get perseverance points for that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JoshA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 14, 2017
USA
Exactly guys I cannot focus, I study at nights where everybody sleep but then I need to get up and I sleep like 4 hours and when I get up there is the hell in the house, you know.

I have some skills like basic coding, electronics and did an intership as an electrician/technician some months ago.
So maybe is better to get a job or intership in a technical field, better than flipping burgers lol
Even better. Seems coders are hard to find in smaller areas. I live in small city of about 50k people and it took me about 3 years of advertising just to get a competent junior coder to help me out.

BTW I have been coding for a few decades now so if you need any advice on how to land a coding job at your age and experience level, let me know.

John Walker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 14, 2018
Brazil
Unfortunately I'm living a stressful situation.

My parents cannot support me and also they are quite stressed from their jobs that they don't like (also my mother suffer from deep depression/anxiety and she gets mad every day lol).

I'm doing already odd jobs to keep me paying college but I think I should go out of home.

It's impossible even to concentrate for 1 hour of study at home because every second they have anxiety problems or they get mad (or I study in the nights while my parents sleep).

What would you do in my situation? Get out, rent a room and continue hustling?

Have you ever been in this similiar situation?

I want to start being responsible for my life and I think it's the right time to do that.
This post is old, and probably you have solved this problem, but I will leave my contribution here for people who read this post and also search for an answer.

"You will only truly be happy when you endure the deception in the face of the people you love."

Support the pain of being free from the people you love. From that moment on you will be living your life for real.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.