- Joined
- May 28, 2023
- Messages
- 848
Rep Bank
$1,006
$1,006
User Power: 143%
Leverage the Compound effect
Building massive results is the outcome of long-term input of steps - small continuous steps
Use your long-term Goal 1/5/10 year as a lens to create a 1 month 1 week and 1 day
Short term Steps
Write the answers in a top-to-bottom way you will reach your answers
What outcomes do I wish to achieve in the next 90 days?
Do I have what it takes to achieve those goals?
What outcomes do I wish to achieve in the next 60 days?
Do I have what it takes to achieve those goals?
What outcomes do I wish to achieve in the next 30 days?
Do I have what it takes to achieve those goals?
You will reach a list of actions you need to do continuously to reach your 30 days goals Now what it is still hard
Now ask
what is the smallest step you can take to reach that goal?
What is the next slightly harder step than this from this step?
Building massive results is the outcome of long-term input of steps - small continuous steps
Use your long-term Goal 1/5/10 year as a lens to create a 1 month 1 week and 1 day
Short term Steps
Write the answers in a top-to-bottom way you will reach your answers
What outcomes do I wish to achieve in the next 90 days?
Do I have what it takes to achieve those goals?
What outcomes do I wish to achieve in the next 60 days?
Do I have what it takes to achieve those goals?
What outcomes do I wish to achieve in the next 30 days?
Do I have what it takes to achieve those goals?
You will reach a list of actions you need to do continuously to reach your 30 days goals Now what it is still hard
Now ask
what is the smallest step you can take to reach that goal?
What is the next slightly harder step than this from this step?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
