As many of you know, we are re-introducing ourselves to our home-town market, Philadelphia. Before we left, we were focused, primarily, in professions other than real estate. Real estate was our 'side gig'.
After 3 years in FL, we had a presence of some sort, within the real estate community. We knew most of the big players, which permitted us access to better deals and some of the best team players (agents, bankers, lenders, title companies, appraisers, etc.). I'll admit it....we get special treatment.
I recognize that we will need to prove ourselves in this market and that nothing replaces performance but, without meaning to sound impatient, I don't want to wait 3 years to 'get our name out' in the Philadelphia Real Estate market.
Which leads me to the question......how does one get their name 'out there'. Aside from networking (which we are doing almost daily), what other creative suggestions might you folks have for creating a 'buzz' about town?
I have been searching online and found this link, which I think might be a start. The focus of this write-up is online but I would like to consider all options. I would think this might be useful in almost any business - real estate, banking, insurance, law, CPAs, etc.
Any ideas?
How to Brand Yourself | Brand-Yourself.com Blog
After 3 years in FL, we had a presence of some sort, within the real estate community. We knew most of the big players, which permitted us access to better deals and some of the best team players (agents, bankers, lenders, title companies, appraisers, etc.). I'll admit it....we get special treatment.
I recognize that we will need to prove ourselves in this market and that nothing replaces performance but, without meaning to sound impatient, I don't want to wait 3 years to 'get our name out' in the Philadelphia Real Estate market.
Which leads me to the question......how does one get their name 'out there'. Aside from networking (which we are doing almost daily), what other creative suggestions might you folks have for creating a 'buzz' about town?
I have been searching online and found this link, which I think might be a start. The focus of this write-up is online but I would like to consider all options. I would think this might be useful in almost any business - real estate, banking, insurance, law, CPAs, etc.
Any ideas?
How to Brand Yourself | Brand-Yourself.com Blog
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
