D
Deleted74396
Guest
I've grown and monetised Facebook pages and groups for myself for a few years. If someone is having a general FB problem I can usually help out or give them the workaround, or I can tell them what they're doing wrong.
The problem is I've only ever worked on my own pages (publishing, entertainment, similar categories) so I don't have great methods for lots of businesses. I've only ever used organic methods which aren't popular on Facebook either. When it comes to solutions I usually don't have much to offer as it's not something I've done (unless it is about organic marketing). Especially as I learnt from doing and not being taught!
How do I get better at this sort of thing? I thought about offering to do free work for a few different types of businesses and just being honest like 'I've only ever grown my own pages but I'm happy to give yours a go and see how I do' but I'm not sure if that's an effective way to learn or just a way to get very stressed and potentially make a fool of myself if it doesn't work out with their niches.
I already know Facebook inside and out, bar the ad pages I know less about, and my organic marketing provides good results for me, so I feel like if I understand the approach for more businesses then learn more about paid ads I'll be more equipped to help people in the future.
The problem is I've only ever worked on my own pages (publishing, entertainment, similar categories) so I don't have great methods for lots of businesses. I've only ever used organic methods which aren't popular on Facebook either. When it comes to solutions I usually don't have much to offer as it's not something I've done (unless it is about organic marketing). Especially as I learnt from doing and not being taught!
How do I get better at this sort of thing? I thought about offering to do free work for a few different types of businesses and just being honest like 'I've only ever grown my own pages but I'm happy to give yours a go and see how I do' but I'm not sure if that's an effective way to learn or just a way to get very stressed and potentially make a fool of myself if it doesn't work out with their niches.
I already know Facebook inside and out, bar the ad pages I know less about, and my organic marketing provides good results for me, so I feel like if I understand the approach for more businesses then learn more about paid ads I'll be more equipped to help people in the future.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
