The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Automate Your Instagram Account

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hi Aaron,

Would you think the Followliker platform is so reliable over the long period that you can make a service off it?
Something like http://www.kickstagram.io/ is probably doing..

Hey Japie,

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. But I'll try to answer.

If you want to start charging clients for you to automate their Instagram accounts, there is a for sure a business opportunity.

Is it fair to not tell them that you're automating their accounts and there could be potential consequences? Definitely not.

Every client I have dealt with who wants to use FollowLiker, I ensure they understand what is actually being done, the routine behind it and that people can loose valuable accounts.

If you are to do it, make sure you get clients to sign an agreement that binds you to not being liable for account loss etc...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Hey Aaron,

My question will be pretty unique. I've recently set up an instagram account and in the last week or so I've gained ~70 followers. The account is @gatsbymag. It was originally an account that would accommodate my blog but I've decided to focus on IG and will rename the page soon.

If you look at my account you'll see some short videos of me *trying* to motivate my followers. But I don't know if I should continue these videos because I'm not really getting / understand any feedback. For example, I don't understand how I have 7 views on a video and about 32 likes. So 1. do you think it would be a good idea to continue with these videos and 2. do you have much understanding on the video-like feature on IG (why my ratio is so out of balance).

Thank Aaron!

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hey Aaron,

My question will be pretty unique. I've recently set up an instagram account and in the last week or so I've gained ~70 followers. The account is @gatsbymag. It was originally an account that would accommodate my blog but I've decided to focus on IG and will rename the page soon.

If you look at my account you'll see some short videos of me *trying* to motivate my followers. But I don't know if I should continue these videos because I'm not really getting / understand any feedback. For example, I don't understand how I have 7 views on a video and about 32 likes. So 1. do you think it would be a good idea to continue with these videos and 2. do you have much understanding on the video-like feature on IG (why my ratio is so out of balance).

Thank Aaron!

Firstly awesome account your implementing a lot of key features.

The main thing I want you to notice is your video thumbnails, they're not as appealing as the images you have.

Remember on Instagram most people want to keep scrolling, liking and scrolling.
They're looking for high quality, appealing photos.
Videos (depending on the content) get way less engagement generally.

My advice would be if you want to keep doing videos, you will need to up the production scale.

A great idea would to be only videos of quick 5-10 second motivational speeches. Short and to the point with a white background.

Click bait people to press 'play'.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Firstly awesome account your implementing a lot of key features.

The main thing I want you to notice is your video thumbnails, they're not as appealing as the images you have.

Remember on Instagram most people want to keep scrolling, liking and scrolling.
They're looking for high quality, appealing photos.
Videos (depending on the content) get way less engagement generally.

My advice would be if you want to keep doing videos, you will need to up the production scale.

A great idea would to be only videos of quick 5-10 second motivational speeches. Short and to the point with a white background.

Click bait people to press 'play'.
Aah, I had thought about that but didn't even consider the thumbnail! Thank you for that. Also, any ideas on the video-like thing? Why more likes than views?

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Aah, I had thought about that but didn't even consider the thumbnail! Thank you for that. Also, any ideas on the video-like thing? Why more likes than views?

Literally because some of the likes are bots who don't watch your videos, but still like your post due to using certain hashtags they're targeting.

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Hi man.

Thanks for the videos, really helpful.

How many followers can you pull with using followliker per day?

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hi man.

Thanks for the videos, really helpful.

How many followers can you pull with using followliker per day?

With the recent changes and using safe settings I'm gaining around 100-200 a day.

Mr_Maravish

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 7, 2015
Hey Aaron,

Great to see you have progress with your courses. I'm running an account now called @eminencequotes, currently around 10.6k followers and growing daily. Not at the rate that I would like but it's growing!

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hey Aaron,

Great to see you have progress with your courses. I'm running an account now called @eminencequotes, currently around 10.6k followers and growing daily. Not at the rate that I would like but it's growing!

Nice one! I like your disclaimer copy. Unfortunately engagement is down 33% at the moment with Instagrams changes and what not so growth is slowed a bit.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Hey Aaron,

Curious what the plan is with an account like that? They seem to grow extremely quick..will you launch a luxury product or do posts for people promoting products?

Just curious

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
My question is, hope you don't mind: why? What do I need an automated account for? What do I need thousands of automated accounts for?

It depends the main reasoning for growing accounts automated are (in my eyes):

+ Don't waste time
+ Find more potential consumers quicker
+ Advertising. You literally get paid to upload an image (100k+ account can get $100/image if engagement is high)
+ For fun, some people find it the same idea as growing a plant

Mr_Maravish

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 7, 2015
Curious what the plan is with an account like that? They seem to grow extremely quick..will you launch a luxury product or do posts for people promoting products?

Just curious

Well an account like this I plan to use it as a advertising platform for my own products and for those who would like to pay for advertising. I will also create a few accounts in other niche and create and advertising empire!

belmondziak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2015
Hello guys ! Great threat !
I have one question, I would like to automate my account by follow/unfollow . Now I am do that mannualy but it waste o lot of time , and its impossible doing that 24h per day .
Before i will purchase any program , wich program can do this for me ?
I mean follow around 60 profiles (instagram,kim kardashian, ariana grande , justin biber itp.) after that immediately unfollow them and repat whole process 2-3 times per hour.

Best regards

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
I have one question, I would like to automate my account by follow/unfollow . Now I am do that mannualy but it waste o lot of time , and its impossible doing that 24h per day .
I mean follow around 60 profiles (instagram,kim kardashian, ariana grande , justin biber itp.) after that immediately unfollow them and repat whole process 2-3 times per hour.

Best regards

FollowLiker.

350z

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Aug 8, 2015
NYC

Best regards

You used to be able to use CrowdFire for this, but due to update changes you can't churn followers the same way your asking. FL is the way to go.

belmondziak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2015
I just get answer for the same question from folloliker support
"Sorry, FollowLiker doesn't have that option."
So ,how it is ?

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
I just get answer for the same question from folloliker support
"Sorry, FollowLiker doesn't have that option."
So ,how it is ?

It would be a tough one to follow/unfollow the accounts you want every three hours because FollowLiker only has a 'Daily' option to unfollow (eg: unfollow after 1 day)

Last edited:

belmondziak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2015
So only way to do that ,it's manually way ...pity.
So you says that by followliker my account can gains 100-200 new followers per day ,just by using auto comments, likes , follow big amount of accounts and day later unfollow them ?
And thanks for your replied

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
So only way to do that ,it's manually way ...pity.
So you says that by followliker my account can gains 100-200 new followers per day ,just by using auto comments, likes , follow big amount of accounts and day later unfollow them ?
And thanks for your replied

Yep I current gain around 200 on average per day.

At the moment I'm mainly just following people then 5 days later unfollow them.

Mr_Maravish

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 7, 2015
Yep I current gain around 200 on average per day.

At the moment I'm mainly just following people then 5 days later unfollow them.
The only thing I didn't like about the follow/unfollow method is that it kills engagement. That's why I stopped it

belmondziak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2015
The only thing I didn't like about the follow/unfollow method is that it kills engagement. That's why I stopped it

What do you mean exactly ?Follow/unfollow "regular" accounts or big "celebrities" accounts is killing engagement ?

Mr_Maravish

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 7, 2015
What do you mean exactly ?Follow/unfollow "regular" accounts or big "celebrities" accounts is killing engagement ?

Well basically it applies to all accounts, whether following the followers of celebrities or competitors. You will gain followers but they will not engage with your uploads the same way as if it would have been an organic follower......So basically you end up with a lot of followers that don't like your uploads.

Now when you try to sell shoutouts potential customers will look at your engagement ratio to decide whether to choose your account or another account with higher engagement

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, glad your finding the methods useful. I'm looking at adding a lot more updated content to it as well with the recent Instagram changes, keep an eye out for it :)
Hi mate really good content. Thank you for all your help! Just wondering I know on a device you can have a max of 5 instagram accounts like on your phone?

Say I want to have 10 do I just need to put 5 onto a new device such as another phone etc? Will I need to get VPN and change proxies etc after 5 with risk of being banned or is it safe?

illmasterj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jan 19, 2016
1360m
How rapid is your account growth?

What do you consider realistic growth for an account you aren't willing to risk getting banned?

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto

So the people I'm following are people who have commented on a certain users accounts pictures (because I know they will be a highly engaged user). Of course you need lots of accounts in the queries to ensure you have enough people to follow.

Hi mate really good content. Thank you for all your help! Just wondering I know on a device you can have a max of 5 instagram accounts like on your phone?

Say I want to have 10 do I just need to put 5 onto a new device such as another phone etc? Will I need to get VPN and change proxies etc after 5 with risk of being banned or is it safe?

When automating you will need a new ip every 5 accounts you make.
I personally have been lucky or blessed in the sense that I've been able to create unlimited Instagram accounts on my phone or web browser.

How rapid is your account growth?

What do you consider realistic growth for an account you aren't willing to risk getting banned?

With Instagram's recent changes I personally find a 200-300 growth rate per day is good.

illmasterj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jan 19, 2016
1360m
With Instagram's recent changes I personally find a 200-300 growth rate per day is good.

Thank you for the reply. Do most of these come from follow/unfollows, liking multiple photos from their accounts or a combination?

maxendio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 2, 2016
Germany
Hi first of all, thank you for the AmA.
My Question is, let's say I want to get like 2 or 3 big accounts with a lot of followers to then get paid to upload images from others to advertise their brand etc. .
How does this work? Do I approach the brands or will they just Email me with " Hey, I would give you X$ for advertising my product on your Instagram account?"

Thank you in advance.

PS. English isn't my first language so sorry in advance for every odd writin sentence and mistakes.

Last edited:

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Thank you for the reply. Do most of these come from follow/unfollows, liking multiple photos from their accounts or a combination?

I follow and like images currently.

Testing the option of following people who have commented on another users photos.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.