The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Automate This

Idea threads

david3456543

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2022
Hi is there a macro or a way to automate this process?

I am using this free Email Extractor extension to scrape emails: Email Extractor

The problem is that to scrape (in this case copy and paste those E-Mail ID's) I have to visit each tab...is there a way to set up a macro so that visits each tab/website url and copies and paste the emails from each tab/website so that I dont have to do it manually?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
You've made 5 threads in 10 days about this sort of thing. Go to upwork or fiverr and pay a programmer to help you.

raoulduke

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 22, 2022
hey david, funny thing.. i had the same issue two days ago because i needed to scrape email ids from an url list.

give octoparse a try, its free up to 10 tasks. i would guess its also sufficient for your case :)

in octoparse just use the email scrape and social profile recipe

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.