D
DeletedUser397
Guest
Just wanted to get some feedback on something I'm working on. So there is this site where you can...
Check Username Availability at Multiple Social Networking Sites
(link pretty much explains it)
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, nor am I endorsing them... in fact, pretty soon I will be competing with them if anything
So my idea is to copy what they have, and to add some features, namely:
- once you get the results on where a particular username string is available, you can fill out a single form and register all the available ones at once (this was suggested by one of their users)
- you can view a history of all the searches you've done
- you can get suggestions / ideas, which will be done by integrating a thesaurus api
- check more domain extensions for availability
- do a google / yahoo search of the username string
- break the string into any discernible words that may comprise it, and check google trends, and search popularity of any of the words in the string
- check availability of the email addresses for that string (also a user suggestion on namechk)
- check availability for screennames on skype, AIM, etc.
- be fully compatible on mobile and tablet devices
Basically, I want to take what they have, add more features, and charge a monthly subscription or one-time fee. I figure, being able to sign up for 200 social networks all at once in a single click would be worth $7? Or $15/mo?
What do you think? As an internet or social marketer, or just as an entrepreneur trying to claim a consistent brand identity across social platforms, is this something you'd be willing to pay for? If so, would you consider a one-time payment or something you may consider using for multiple product launches over and over?
What if it also included a social media management dashboard with reports on statistics such as re-tweets, follower fluctuations, likes/fans on facebook, youtube views/subscribers, etc. which would auto-integrate once you've been registered for all the accounts.
Feedback / criticism is welcome, and thanks in advance. I'm thinking of it as a very short-term, as part of a bigger project I'm working on. Essentially, I would be bundling this tool as bonus to a much larger product, but it should have real value in my mind to be considered a bonus.
Any thoughts?
Check Username Availability at Multiple Social Networking Sites
(link pretty much explains it)
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, nor am I endorsing them... in fact, pretty soon I will be competing with them if anything
So my idea is to copy what they have, and to add some features, namely:
- once you get the results on where a particular username string is available, you can fill out a single form and register all the available ones at once (this was suggested by one of their users)
- you can view a history of all the searches you've done
- you can get suggestions / ideas, which will be done by integrating a thesaurus api
- check more domain extensions for availability
- do a google / yahoo search of the username string
- break the string into any discernible words that may comprise it, and check google trends, and search popularity of any of the words in the string
- check availability of the email addresses for that string (also a user suggestion on namechk)
- check availability for screennames on skype, AIM, etc.
- be fully compatible on mobile and tablet devices
Basically, I want to take what they have, add more features, and charge a monthly subscription or one-time fee. I figure, being able to sign up for 200 social networks all at once in a single click would be worth $7? Or $15/mo?
What do you think? As an internet or social marketer, or just as an entrepreneur trying to claim a consistent brand identity across social platforms, is this something you'd be willing to pay for? If so, would you consider a one-time payment or something you may consider using for multiple product launches over and over?
What if it also included a social media management dashboard with reports on statistics such as re-tweets, follower fluctuations, likes/fans on facebook, youtube views/subscribers, etc. which would auto-integrate once you've been registered for all the accounts.
Feedback / criticism is welcome, and thanks in advance. I'm thinking of it as a very short-term, as part of a bigger project I'm working on. Essentially, I would be bundling this tool as bonus to a much larger product, but it should have real value in my mind to be considered a bonus.
Any thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

