The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Calling all Entrepreneurs/Business Owners - Would you pay for this service?

bitgiggy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 12, 2020
Japan
I am an accountant by trade with a lot of experience in legal billing.

One problem that faces Lawyers and Solicitors is that their billing is very cyclical, and one week of the month is hectic as they try to lock in the revenue numbers to hit targets. The rest of the month has a lot of downtime, where productivity is probably not 100%.

That got me thinking that the whole billing and collections process for many companies, especially for smaller ones who do a lot of this themselves. For many, focusing time on generating more revenue would be a better option. Some people find the concept of asking for money (and chasing up payments) very awkward, so having a third party tackle this could be addressing a particular pain point.

For business owners/entrepreneurs out there - would you outsource your billings and collections to a third party for a fixed fee per month?

I know some people really enjoy this part of the business, as it gives some closure to projects you have worked on, but I am sure there are others out there that would gladly outsource this to get it off their plate.

Looking for feedback!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.