The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

GOLD! How many action fakes can the fastlane come up with??

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
jfnoel.com
I uninstalled all my video games from my PC (and Steam altogether) this morning.
Let's see what other time wasting hobbies I can find while I have a customer waiting for a quote for her new transactional website.

Zcott

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
'I just need to wait a couple of more months and I'll be ready to start.'

Siddhartha

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 30, 2019
"I Just need a good three day weekend to decompress before I start making up these six figure ideas!"

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Zcott

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
'I just need to read a bit more.'

Siddhartha

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 30, 2019
I get caught up in this one so bad; it's easier to read and pretend I can't do anything now over actually making the jump over the edge and diving into the surf below.

One day...

Zcott

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
I get caught up in this one so bad; it's easier to read and pretend I can't do anything now over actually making the jump over the edge and diving into the surf below.

One day...

It's like you go into preparation overload, because the more you read, the more you realise you don't know, so you want to read a bit more to be better prepared, and the cycle repeats.

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
jfnoel.com
I'm having trouble finishing the last 30 pages of Unscripted, not because of lack of interest, because everytime I pick up the book I think about an idea for the business and gotta go write it down.

That sucks because I really want to read it all the way, but this book makes my brain generate ideas on the fly every single time. I love it.

Zcott

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
I'm having trouble finishing the last 30 pages of Unscripted, not because of lack of interest, because everytime I pick up the book I think about an idea for the business and gotta go write it down.

That sucks because I really want to read it all the way, but this book makes my brain generate ideas on the fly every single time. I love it.
That's amazing!

Finish the book and pick the best idea. Then start a progress thread.

Siddhartha

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 30, 2019
More of something I did than an imagined excuse but: I cleaned for 3 hours, my place is looking pretty dope now but I also burnt 3 hours as an action fake.
I'll go ahead and interpret it in a Petersonian way and say it reduced chaos and sets me up for later success.

Ryan Dempsey

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 17, 2019
Anything that does does contribute to your business or fulfill something that you value in life. Anything that you do that when you finish it you feel slightly worse. An example using this forum: Purposeful time constrained research on this forum will motivate and provide valuable information versus procrastination and mindless scrolling through threads and you will feel slightly worse than when you started. It's not the activity but the motives behind it.

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!