The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Many 16 Year Olds Are Here?

Where you 16 or younger when you found this site?

• Yes

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 49 66.2%

• Total voters

Lavi Fletcher

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 2, 2015
Sydney
I read the book when I was 16 but I only joined the forum when I was 17. I turned 18 like 2 months ago.

lol @ idiots thinking theyre mad cuz theyre young it doesnt mean jack shit unless youre actually doing something

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Protect your online privacy. Don't use your real name on the forum. Don't post public information that your employer could find. Don't post party pictures on Twitter. Maintain as much anonymity as possible. There are a lot of freaks out there, and a lot of people that would intend to do you harm. Make it as difficult as possible for people to connect your online profiles to your real contact information, and carefully restrict anything you share online.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
I think I read TMF with 16, joined the forum 1 year later.

Life changer.

With 16 you are somehow limited to what you can do, but it's a major benefit to start shifting your mind then.

Most people get to their 20's already completely brainwashed, in debt and ready for the 9 to 5 life. I don't think I would ever be like that, but maybe, just maybe, I would.

No one will never now. I'm glad I got in here so young.

I'm not there yet, but I'm way ahead of the average joe.

Last edited:

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
At 16 I was manipulating the auction house in WoW. :D Use the biggest advantage you have, time, and GO HARD!

I overclocked my computer to run 14 instances of Diablo 3 with a bot to farm :D Did it for 2 or 3 weeks when it came out, before I was doing it on WoW.

First actual money I made, around 500-700 USD, then all the accs got banned and went back to the beach :) First lesson on Control.

Edit: I was 17.

@Gsuz check this :D
comeatmebros.jpg

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Protect your online privacy. Don't use your real name on the forum. Don't post public information that your employer could find. Don't post party pictures on Twitter. Maintain as much anonymity as possible. There are a lot of freaks out there, and a lot of people that would intend to do you harm. Make it as difficult as possible for people to connect your online profiles to your real contact information, and carefully restrict anything you share online.
Doh

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.