The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I went from not being able to pay for a cup of coffee to getting two contracts in two months tha

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
This is my origin story I hope this helps someone I wish you all the best of luck on your journeys. I wrote it on medium I post daily there. Here is the link

[link removed by mod]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Come on man, that article sucked and you and I both know it. I counted a total of *10!* affiliate links to click funnels in there. The forum is not your money making scheme. You didn't even say what kind of contracts you got. #landfill

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
The story is legit and I always promote clickfunnels in anything I do because of how valuable it has been for me. I know someone will thank me in the long term for helping them with their business by promoting. Also thank you for your input Im not a frequent publisher but I realize its necessary and have begun doing it recently. As for the contracts its in the article. I obtained leads from click funnels that lead to me getting two contracts for one of my companies specifically my commercial cleaning company. Which will generate me $40,000 a year and am in the process of obtaining another two for a bigger company that will likely do more. You dont have to click on the links to read it and if you do youll thank me because it will help you make more money than most old outdated ways of marketing will. Clickfunnels is changing how you are able to find businesses and the old will get washed away by the new like it always does. Truly an amazing program and you dont have to click on the link on the article just google it and check it out yourself. The fastlaneforum is an amazing forum I promote I promote anything that I have used that has added value. Thanks for your opinion but it probably isnt for you and just dont read my articles its really that simple. I do to get better I dont hid from my lack of abilities I attack them to improve them and bad feedback is the same to me as good I just read around the text.
Come on man, that article sucked and you and I both know it. I counted a total of *10!* affiliate links to click funnels in there. The forum is not your money making scheme. You didn't even say what kind of contracts you got. #landfill

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
The story is legit and I always promote clickfunnels in anything I do because of how valuable it has been for me. I know someone will thank me in the long term for helping them with their business by promoting. Also thank you for your input Im not a frequent publisher but I realize its necessary and have begun doing it recently. As for the contracts its in the article. I obtained leads from click funnels that lead to me getting two contracts for one of my companies specifically my commercial cleaning company. Which will generate me $40,000 a year and am in the process of obtaining another two for a bigger company that will likely do more. You dont have to click on the links to read it and if you do youll thank me because it will help you make more money than most old outdated ways of marketing will. Clickfunnels is changing how you are able to find businesses and the old will get washed away by the new like it always does. Truly an amazing program and you dont have to click on the link on the article just google it and check it out yourself. The fastlaneforum is an amazing forum I promote I promote anything that I have used that has added value. Thanks for your opinion but it probably isnt for you and just dont read my articles its really that simple. I do to get better I dont hid from my lack of abilities I attack them to improve them and bad feedback is the same to me as good I just read around the text.
TL;DR

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.