@jkennedy
The lesson here is to make sure you are going through the appropriate channels on the forum if links are getting posted to your product, ie. The Marketplace.
I think some people get too caught up in the type of product being pitched, OP did provide a lot of information if one was looking to do this sort of sales.
I feel this is the appropriate channel for what I posted.
There are no links or pitched to any of my products in here in fact I explicitly tell everyone in the thread NOT to buy my product.
The contents are already here.
It's so nice to see people complain about someone trying to freely help them completely revolutionize their life (not talking about you). And generally they are doing nothing themselves, just complaining. That is what is wrong with our generation.
EDIT: MJ informed me below why I'm getting pushback here and I understand. So I'll apologies for my criticism here.
Thanks for the kind remarks, I'm happy that you realize there was some value here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
