The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How great is your business idea from a CENTS perspective? Find out instantly...

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Introducing -- Grade My Business Idea -- a website tool that will instantly grade and rate your business ideas in accordance to a weighted CENTS Framework whereas NEED and SCALE is most important, plus a MARKET ACCESS variable. (If you can't reach a market with a message, do you have a market??)

Grade My Business Idea: Business Ideas and Opportunities Rated Fast

I thought it was about time I created a grading tool with properly weighted metrics to determine the value of potential business ideas. Now anytime someone at the forum comes forward with an idea, I (we) can easily use this tool for dynamic grading. The tool specifies strengths, weaknesses, and puts the idea in perspective of the execution multiplier scale which I detailed at the end of The Millionaire Fastlane .

Just a few examples recently in the last few weeks here...

THE UPSCALE INVENTION

THE BROCHURE HOLDER INVENTION

DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY / SEO SERVICES (Common "foot in the pool" business around here)

THE DIALYSIS TRANSPORT IDEA

So moving forward, ANYONE can have their ideas rated and graded according to my CENTS Framework, and they don't need to ask me personally! It's all there for you to review, assuming you're honest with your answers.

The tool has only been up for a few days and still have a few tweaks left, but for the most part, it should work.

Enjoy!
Thank you dad MJ for this tool. it's a great job you are doing.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Introducing -- Grade My Business Idea -- a website tool that will instantly grade and rate your business ideas in accordance to a weighted CENTS Framework whereas NEED and SCALE is most important, plus a MARKET ACCESS variable. (If you can't reach a market with a message, do you have a market??)

I thought it was about time I created a grading tool with properly weighted metrics to determine the value of potential business ideas. Now anytime someone at the forum comes forward with an idea, I (we) can easily use this tool for dynamic grading. The tool specifies strengths, weaknesses, and puts the idea in perspective of the execution multiplier scale which I detailed at the end of The Millionaire Fastlane .

THE UPSCALE INVENTION

DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY / SEO SERVICES (Common "foot in the pool" business around here)

So moving forward, ANYONE can have their ideas rated and graded according to my CENTS Framework, and they don't need to ask me personally! It's all there for you to review, assuming you're honest with your answers.

The tool has only been up for a few days and still have a few tweaks left, but for the most part, it should work.

Enjoy!
Thank you dad MJ for this tool. it's a great job you are doing.

Ata

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2020

THE UPSCALE INVENTION

The tool has only been up for a few days and still have a few tweaks left, bu
You're overthinking it.

How difficult is it to start for the AVERAGE PERSON? This is a small business tool for an entrepreneur who wishes to start a small to mid-sized business, it's not a tool for Elon Musk to determine his next business venture.

With that said, I don't know your business. But if you gave your business idea to say, your best friend, or gave it to any random guy walking down the street, how difficult would it be for him to start? Will he need a degree in computer science and $100K? Or does he just need to contact some dude on Alibaba and wham, he's in business?

You're overthinking it.

How difficult is it to start for the AVERAGE PERSON? This is a small business tool for an entrepreneur who wishes to start a small to mid-sized business, it's not a tool for Elon Musk to determine his next business venture.

With that said, I don't know your business. But if you gave your business idea to say, your best friend, or gave it to any random guy walking down the street, how difficult would it be for him to start? Will he need a degree in computer science and $100K? Or does he just need to contact some dude on Alibaba and wham, he's in business?
Ah this illustration is even much simpler. Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eurojanek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 9, 2020
I just wanted to say thank you again for that great tool MJ.
Maybe I'm not using it as originally intended, but still it's provided me a great value over and over.
Every time when another collegue of me - a wannabe entepreneur approaches me with his new great way of making money, I'll just send him a link and ask to come back to me with results. Such a time saver :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.