• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Is your business idea a monster that eats people to poop out money so you can be okay?

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Readerly, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Readerly

Readerly Yes and Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,289
    This applies to how I thought about business ideas for a long time (means-to-endism).

Does it sound familiar to you as well?

View: https://youtu.be/jO6JjQ8TJSc

Source: Michael Neill. He's a "transformative coach" and author of Creating the Impossible and The Inside-Out Revolution.

2. rwhyan

rwhyan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,737
    He's basically repeating a message that is frequent on this forum: provide value genuinely.

I think the distinction he makes between your intentions of helping others vs "feeding the monster" to help yourself is interesting. But ultimately he is just saying don't chase money—especially to fill some sort of insecurity—but instead provide value to others with genuine intentions.

Readerly and Frank H. like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.