- Joined
- Aug 12, 2007
- Messages
- 436
Rep Bank
$540
$540
User Power: 14%
Okay, first off, I don't have any real interest in becoming a lawyer, nothing against the profession, this is from a pure curiousity standpoint. I was reading that some lawyers, the highest paid ones, take home around $90 million a year.
This would naturally lead one to presume lawyers are like corporate executives I suppose, some take home like $90 million/yr, others $20 million, other are very well-paid but not rich, some struggle to get by, etc...
I was wondering is lawyering a fastlane thing or do such lawyers like that have to work their way up for many many years before reaching the high amounts of wealth...?
This would naturally lead one to presume lawyers are like corporate executives I suppose, some take home like $90 million/yr, others $20 million, other are very well-paid but not rich, some struggle to get by, etc...
I was wondering is lawyering a fastlane thing or do such lawyers like that have to work their way up for many many years before reaching the high amounts of wealth...?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
