The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How early do you wake up?

nebuer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
342%
Feb 9, 2014
Usually 7am. Gives me the best balance between not having to give up a 6-10pm social life and getting to finish work while there's still daylight.

I think it's best to just optimize it around what you want to do during my day, though..

eg. If I had a day job at 8am I'd probably get up at 2-3am and spend my highest energy hours (after waking) on my own business

To me it doesn't matter much in terms of productivity (living alone might be a factor there).. waking at 1pm or 4am, you still have the same 15-17 hours waking time.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
I get up at 4 AM and do a morning routine.

When I work night shifts, I'll get up at about 12 PM and do an afternoon routine.

Generally, I am in bed by 10 PM, you need your sleep.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roveso

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 3, 2018
I get up at 7 AM; have plans to start doing it at 5:30, so I can work out and, then, be ready at 7 AM to start my normal routine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEO Guy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
384%
May 14, 2017
Page 1
Waking up at 6-7 AM I have the best productivity. However Im still pushing that number back consistently.

Getting there with no alarm clock makes it easier, because it feels much more natural. And I don't find being yelled at by my alarm clock as a good way to start my day.

Also, I'm not sure if I wake up early the more successful I get or if I get more successful the earlier I wake up!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.