The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can you maximize your chances of becoming a multi billionaire?

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
Take seriously large, calculated risks. Your expected value (EV) needs to be extraordinary. Your execution has to be better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Actuallly, anyone who asks this question on an internet forum has a chance of becoming a billionaire higher than most.
Ok. What process / system would you use where you live? Give to get.....

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Apr 12, 2012
Read this book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1591842719/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

BTW although the author became a billionaire he said that if he would do it all over again he would aim for making ~$40-50 million as fast as possible and do whatever he wants after that. Hint: he wasn't passionate about business/work.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
You may set a goal to hike to the top of Everest. So you train and train. It is possible that you try a few times but don't succeed.

In the meantime, there are others that set smaller goals. They climb Mt Whitney, take a trip to Tanzania and hike Kilimanjaro. Also spend time in the Rockies catching multiple 14K peaks. They may be enjoying themselves while piling on the victories.

In the meantime, you don't reach the top of Everest and have never enjoyed the process or the defeats.

But to attempt answer your question, you will need to be very efficient at managing and running businesses. None of us on this forum are at that level you are asking about. So we are not qualified to answer.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ill bite:

A) Start with $50,000,000
B) Move to the Bay Area
C) Hob nob and make it known you are funding startups.
D) Start allocating money to anything that has a wing-and-a-prayer.
E) Wait.

Youngkody

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 10, 2017
Cornwall, Ontario
How can you maximize your chances of becoming a multi billionaire?

Becoming a multibillionaire is almost impossible for the ordinary person but to maximize your chances:
- make sure your parents are movie stars or top sports athletes (lol)
- focus on earning rather than spending
- invest, invest, invest - make your money work for you; buy low sell high
- start a proprietership and sell the business to a major corporation

Realistically wealth is available to most of us but reaching billions or even millions may be far beyond our reach.

Just because odds are against us doesn't mean we'll never get there just means we'll have to work harder to make it a reality.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Invest everything in plastic surgery (your own), and then marry a multi-billionaire.

If you do this, don't have ugly kids or you can get sued and have to admit to your spouse you have had plastic surgery like this woman > http://nyp.st/1sklje6

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
Probably better odds working for females than males *just saying* haha
Then you just need to invest more! With enough $ you can go from Average Joe to Marilyn Monroe!

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
Provide $5 million worth of value to 200 people. Or provide $50 worth of value to 20,000,000 people.

But the better question to ask is, "Why do I want to be a billionaire?" If it's because you want to live in a big mansion, drive a lambo, and fly first class, then you can do all that on a lot less than a billion dollars. If it's just to be able to tell people that you're a billionaire, then I doubt that will give you enough to fight your way to your goal. Every billion dollar company has had to fight for every dollar of valuation. The taxi industry didn't roll over for Uber. The hotel lobby didn't just stand and watch AirBnB roll into town. Whatever competitors you're going to face aren't going to lay down for you either.

I have a very viable (potential) multi-billion dollar solution to a major problem. The market is literally screaming for what I can provide. Every day I see a different article in major publications (Time, Fortune, WSJ) emphasizing this problem, and no one has stepped up to solve it. And yet, I hesitate because I'm not sure I want to get into this fight. The incumbents are Fortune 100 companies, and they fight dirty. Looking at what the next 5 - 7 years will entail, I'm just not sure it's worth it if all my wants and needs can be met with a lesser amount.

My guess is you just want to be able to say that you're a billionaire. Start providing value and you may find out that you don't need to have an arbitrarily defined number.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Christopher777

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Jun 13, 2017
Manila, Philippines
I believe it's not a matter of chance, it's a matter of being CRAZY enough to pursue a big vision that can help people all over the world.

As entrepreneurs, we are all crazy enough to do stuff others don't do, to find succes in our own lives.

On that level however, I think you must want to defy what we call consensus reality.

Are you crazy enough to change the world? Or you think it's a matter of chance?

LPPC

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Mar 6, 2016
To become a billionaire you have to sacrifice A LOT, have you thought about whether it's worth the sacrifice?

Rabelo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 4, 2017
secunda
first you need to maximize your chances and be a millionaire...you need 1 plus 1 to have 2

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.