The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can i search a good consultant in a specific topic?

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

mksa22

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 24, 2018
If you want to enter a very specific industry or hire someone whose talent is hard to find, who can you turn to or hire to help you overcome that challenge?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If you want to enter a very specific industry or hire someone whose talent is hard to find, who can you turn to or hire to help you overcome that challenge?
When I wanted to become an Oracle DBA I bought the weekly trade magazine (for IT folks) and studied the job openings at the back. Every week.

When things started going online I’d look at the big online sites where contracts were listed. Not to necessarily apply for the jobs but to see what experience was required for the various levels of seniority so I could map out a path to get a junior position and progress. And to also find out which agencies had the type of contracts I was after so I could ring them and speak about how to get into the industry.

Manthe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Sep 9, 2019
I don't know what you are looking for but I think you would be amazed on what you can find on sites like Upwork and Freelancer.

Freelancer has a great feature where you can setup a competition, to see who will deliver the best results.
A really good way is to be VERY SPECIFIC on the rules of the competition.

You could require that every contestant should state their favorite Star Wars figure (or anything weird), and if they do not even live up to that requirement, just thank them and proceed with the ones that can read/understand and comply with your simple requirements.

If the can't even live up to the Star Wars thing, they will probably have a hard time (I mean you will have a hard time...) understanding and complying to other more important things.

I managed to find a great video editing team this exact way.

I thought I could edit videos myself, but I wanted to outsource the editing, but I was blown away what these guys could do.
10x better than me, and much cheaper than my hourly rate.

mksa22

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 24, 2018
I don't know what you are looking for but I think you would be amazed on what you can find on sites like Upwork and Freelancer.

Freelancer has a great feature where you can setup a competition, to see who will deliver the best results.
A really good way is to be VERY SPECIFIC on the rules of the competition.

You could require that every contestant should state their favorite Star Wars figure (or anything weird), and if they do not even live up to that requirement, just thank them and proceed with the ones that can read/understand and comply with your simple requirements.

If the can't even live up to the Star Wars thing, they will probably have a hard time (I mean you will have a hard time...) understanding and complying to other more important things.

I managed to find a great video editing team this exact way.

I thought I could edit videos myself, but I wanted to outsource the editing, but I was blown away what these guys could do.
10x better than me, and much cheaper than my hourly rate.
Hi Manthe

Thanks For Your reply

I m looking an Anime / manga artist that can create High Quality illustrations, the problem with traditional site like Upwork is that the quality that i can find there sucks.... and is not that i dont wish pay the money that the artist worth is only that i cant find that type of skill on the platform

Look the attached file ... Try to guess what is the type of quality that i m searching and what is the quality that the illustrators of Upwork and other sites like fiverr sent me

So my challenge here is

- Where to find the right type of candidates ( I have find good candidates in japanese pages... the problem is that they cant speak english just japanese.... and maybe the other problem is that i m not sure if i know how to write the right type of email ... ) usually i dont get reply and if i get one usually is from people with low skills

So that is the reason why i m looking someone with experience hiring this type of profile or in the industry of gaming / japanese anime that can help me (and i dont have the problem to pay for the help ... ) but not sure about where can i get this type of help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 727e6fcb-6d73-4ee5-badd-d17199b85e19.jpeg
    727e6fcb-6d73-4ee5-badd-d17199b85e19.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 0

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content