The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Simon Olesen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 18, 2020
Danmark
Hi guys

Just finished 'the millionaire fastlane ' a week or two ago, and 'unscripted ' is on its way. I've since read a couple threads in here (without an account), which only gave me good reasons to join the forum. I guess more quality information can be found in MJ's books and in here than most of all the guru 'bestsellers' out there. Simply since people help each other for free and out of passion - and not to earn millions off some of the useless self-help book. (Not that i dont like books, but you get what i mean). And that's the reason for joining.

To introduce myself: I'm 19 years old, living in Denmark and work in the dairy industry at the moment. But i wanna begin accelerating into the fastlane, because i know i don't wanna be in the slowlane for the long run. Lately i've been consuming way too much of the saturated 'get rich quick' and similar stuff and realised i gotta get out of that loop before i get completely stuck on fake action. I'm struggling coming up with ideas , but i stay open and try to be creative :) I know it's 'just' finding a way to help peaople, but i still find it hard - so any advice from you would be great advice, as many of you probably have been in similar situiation.

For now - Looking forward to be a part of the community and take part in the threads

Ps: I hope that you will bear with me if my english isn't all correct, as i'm still learning

-Simon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jemmalee

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 15, 2020
UK
Hi guys

Just finished 'the millionaire fastlane ' a week or two ago, and 'unscripted ' is on its way. I've since read a couple threads in here (without an account), which only gave me good reasons to join the forum. I guess more quality information can be found in MJ's books and in here than most of all the guru 'bestsellers' out there. Simply since people help each other for free and out of passion - and not to earn millions off some of the useless self-help book. (Not that i dont like books, but you get what i mean). And that's the reason for joining.

To introduce myself: I'm 19 years old, living in Denmark and work in the dairy industry at the moment. But i wanna begin accelerating into the fastlane, because i know i don't wanna be in the slowlane for the long run. Lately i've been consuming way too much of the saturated 'get rich quick' and similar stuff and realised i gotta get out of that loop before i get completely stuck on fake action. I'm struggling coming up with ideas , but i stay open and try to be creative :) I know it's 'just' finding a way to help peaople, but i still find it hard - so any advice from you would be great advice, as many of you probably have been in similar situiation.

For now - Looking forward to be a part of the community and take part in the threads

Ps: I hope that you will bear with me if my english isn't all correct, as i'm still learning

-Simon

Hello
Im from the UK and also a newbie.
Welcome.
I have found some great informative posts.
Look forward to seeing your journey!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Simon, glad you found value in the books!

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hi guys

-Simon
Your English is perfect. Welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...