The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi TFF!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Simon Olesen

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 18, 2020
Danmark
Hi guys

Just finished 'the millionaire fastlane' a week or two ago, and 'unscripted' is on its way. I've since read a couple threads in here (without an account), which only gave me good reasons to join the forum. I guess more quality information can be found in MJ's books and in here than most of all the guru 'bestsellers' out there. Simply since people help each other for free and out of passion - and not to earn millions off some of the useless self-help book. (Not that i dont like books, but you get what i mean). And that's the reason for joining.

To introduce myself: I'm 19 years old, living in Denmark and work in the dairy industry at the moment. But i wanna begin accelerating into the fastlane, because i know i don't wanna be in the slowlane for the long run. Lately i've been consuming way too much of the saturated 'get rich quick' and similar stuff and realised i gotta get out of that loop before i get completely stuck on fake action. I'm struggling coming up with ideas , but i stay open and try to be creative :) I know it's 'just' finding a way to help peaople, but i still find it hard - so any advice from you would be great advice, as many of you probably have been in similar situiation.

For now - Looking forward to be a part of the community and take part in the threads

Ps: I hope that you will bear with me if my english isn't all correct, as i'm still learning

-Simon

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jemmalee

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 15, 2020
UK
Hi guys

Just finished 'the millionaire fastlane' a week or two ago, and 'unscripted' is on its way. I've since read a couple threads in here (without an account), which only gave me good reasons to join the forum. I guess more quality information can be found in MJ's books and in here than most of all the guru 'bestsellers' out there. Simply since people help each other for free and out of passion - and not to earn millions off some of the useless self-help book. (Not that i dont like books, but you get what i mean). And that's the reason for joining.

To introduce myself: I'm 19 years old, living in Denmark and work in the dairy industry at the moment. But i wanna begin accelerating into the fastlane, because i know i don't wanna be in the slowlane for the long run. Lately i've been consuming way too much of the saturated 'get rich quick' and similar stuff and realised i gotta get out of that loop before i get completely stuck on fake action. I'm struggling coming up with ideas , but i stay open and try to be creative :) I know it's 'just' finding a way to help peaople, but i still find it hard - so any advice from you would be great advice, as many of you probably have been in similar situiation.

For now - Looking forward to be a part of the community and take part in the threads

Ps: I hope that you will bear with me if my english isn't all correct, as i'm still learning

-Simon

Hello
Im from the UK and also a newbie.
Welcome.
I have found some great informative posts.
Look forward to seeing your journey!

Jessica Reid

Contributor
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hi guys

-Simon
Your English is perfect. Welcome!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom