The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I'm Dave

DavidH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Jun 29, 2016
Tempe, Az
Hello Fastlane forum,

My name is Dave, I live in Tempe Arizona and I'm a recovering side walker and money chaser. I'm not sure how I initially found MJ's book, I think audible suggested it based on my listening habits, but the book is what lead me to these forums.

I have had some success before in running my own businesses but ultimately I lacked the fortitude to refine my process and instead would jump to the next shiny idea when things got tough.

I am 30 years old and every day I feel this burning need in my soul that I must escape from the life of time servitude that I have created for myself.

I have recently begun working on the business that will eventually blossom into my money tree and understand now that the difficulties I face along the way are actually good things as refining process and solving problems are things that provide real value.

Thank you for writing your book MJ it really helped me put some pieces together to shift some of my beliefs in a more beneficial direction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
Hello Fastlane forum,

My name is Dave, I live in Tempe Arizona and I'm a recovering side walker and money chaser. I'm not sure how I initially found MJ's book, I think audible suggested it based on my listening habits, but the book is what lead me to these forums.

I have had some success before in running my own businesses but ultimately I lacked the fortitude to refine my process and instead would jump to the next shiny idea when things got tough.

I am 30 years old and every day I feel this burning need in my soul that I must escape from the life of time servitude that I have created for myself.

I have recently begun working on the business that will eventually blossom into my money tree and understand now that the difficulties I face along the way are actually good things as refining process and solving problems are things that provide real value.

Thank you for writing your book MJ it really helped me put some pieces together to shift some of my beliefs in a more beneficial direction.
Welcome, Dave!

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Welcome to the best Forum on the Net !

Are you working full time as you work on your business ?

B V Marlon

Connecting Dots
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Oct 29, 2016
UK
Hello and welcome! I'm new here as well, which reminds me that I should get on and do an introduction for myself.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello Fastlane forum,

Welcome Dave. Thanks for the intro.

As you've read the book, go mention it in the "I've read the book" thread and get yourself the badge.

You might also want to read the first bolded link in my signature.

DavidH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Jun 29, 2016
Tempe, Az
Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome :)

Welcome to the best Forum on the Net !

Are you working full time as you work on your business ?

I am currently working 2 jobs for an average of 70 hours a week. I made a string of choice where I kind of painted myself into a corner with my work situation and I definitely can feel it taking a toll on my creativity and "get things done" ability. My first step will be to change this situation to free more of my mind and energy to be spent on pursuits that will have a greater long-term positive impact.

Welcome Dave. Thanks for the intro.

As you've read the book, go mention it in the "I've read the book" thread and get yourself the badge.

You might also want to read the first bolded link in my signature.

Thank you Andy. I will go post in the book thread and also go over the beginner guide linked in your signature. I appreciate the help and guidance.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum Dave, you workout at Lifetime Tempe? I ask because you look familiar. Ha Ha.

DavidH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Jun 29, 2016
Tempe, Az
Welcome to the forum Dave, you workout at Lifetime Tempe? I ask because you look familiar. Ha Ha.
Thank you for the welcome :)

I used to a couple years ago but not recently. I think my Dad still goes there though, just add some silver to the hair and we look very similar. Possible to have seen each other around my Dad lives on south mountain so I'm occasionally out in that neighborhood biking or walking with him when I visit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...