The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi guys, I am a complete noob in this entrepreneurial journey.

rudrashish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 26, 2021
I am 27 years old. I actually had the mindset before reading the Fastlane millionaire and Unscripted . I actually never went for a job that will suffice my income needs. I started teaching privately and do have a passion for teaching. Doing the things that don't scale to understand the nature of education in my local area. I earn enough to put food at my table but not enough to start a family. ( just to give a scale of my income, I am not in a rush to start a family). Now after 3 years of teaching experience and trusting my guts to do something purposeful , I was a little anxious that what if my tutoring doesn't work. And that's when I read both your books Mr. DeMarco. Both your books felt like it was written for me, because all the points of the script was laid down neatly that I couldn't articulate to my friends or family.

Now after 3 years of non scaling work, but understanding that when you offer a value to the society , the society will feed you. In order to earn money , don't think of earning money. Give the cat what it wants.

But I have a doubt. When Henry Ford asked the crowd what they want, they didn't say they wanted a car, they said they needed faster horses. So isn't it that the crowd sometimes doesn't know what they want. If the marketmind is blind to the value offered, is it a reflection to drop my vision or is it that the crowd isn't ready for my offer?

any feedback would be gold for me , because I have an idea, one of them is meeting all CENTS.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
560%
Apr 17, 2022
Welcome!

When Henry Ford asked the crowd what they want, they didn't say they wanted a car, they said they needed faster horses.

They said they wanted faster horses, but they actually needed better vehicles. Cars are metal horses that are faster, run for longer, can carry more weight, are easier to re-fuel, don't need to sleep, and you don't have to clean up after them.

Society will tell you what it needs. It's up to you to find the optimal solution to their problem, even if they themselves cannot articulate it.

Mister

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
May 22, 2021
Germany
Hello nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you just go out and try something. Trial and error and repeat and one day after a few tries you will find a gold vein.

When you have the feeling that you have a good idea, go for it, get your first costumer and then the next one and so on.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum and the journey. I recommend start a program of reading the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. There's a ton of valuable experience and information shared in them.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I am 27 years old. I actually had the mindset before reading the Fastlane millionaire and Unscripted . I actually never went for a job that will suffice my income needs. I started teaching privately and do have a passion for teaching. Doing the things that don't scale to understand the nature of education in my local area. I earn enough to put food at my table but not enough to start a family. ( just to give a scale of my income, I am not in a rush to start a family). Now after 3 years of teaching experience and trusting my guts to do something purposeful , I was a little anxious that what if my tutoring doesn't work. And that's when I read both your books Mr. DeMarco. Both your books felt like it was written for me, because all the points of the script was laid down neatly that I couldn't articulate to my friends or family.

Now after 3 years of non scaling work, but understanding that when you offer a value to the society , the society will feed you. In order to earn money , don't think of earning money. Give the cat what it wants.

But I have a doubt. When Henry Ford asked the crowd what they want, they didn't say they wanted a car, they said they needed faster horses. So isn't it that the crowd sometimes doesn't know what they want. If the marketmind is blind to the value offered, is it a reflection to drop my vision or is it that the crowd isn't ready for my offer?

any feedback would be gold for me , because I have an idea, one of them is meeting all CENTS.
You’re not a noob at all.

Business is simple:

Help people, get paid, help more people.

Start, sell, scale.

It seems like you’ve done the first two.

Can you “grow what you know”?

How can you help more people (scale) doing what you’re already doing?

Gabbe18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 16, 2020
Sweden

Business is simple:

Start, sell, scale.

Always a pleasure to read you replies Andy! They have so much value.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rudrashish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 26, 2021

Business is simple:

Start, sell, scale.

Thank you so much for reading my intro. I am from India and my main mission is to see kids obsess about learning and researching , by participating actively into anything of their liking. Passivity is a slow poison and the methods of teaching compels students to not actively search around the world rather eat passive habits of Instagram and twitter at the small age of 13, 14 and 15.

Business is simple:

Start, sell, scale.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thank you so much for reading my intro. I am from India and my main mission is to see kids obsess about learning and researching , by participating actively into anything of their liking. Passivity is a slow poison and the methods of teaching compels students to not actively search around the world rather eat passive habits of Instagram and twitter at the small age of 13, 14 and 15.
Sounds like a good mission.

How will you scale?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.