What's new

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BigInJapan

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Messages
4
Location
Tokyo, Japan
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 175%
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been reading this forum for years, but just now I started to listen to the Fastlane audiobook and I feel the need of switching from slowlane to fastlane.

In the past I had an export business in Thailand which was really going great, but I failed to scale it up by not hiring any employees. I also got sidetracked by weed, travel bug and relationships. Now, just having had my 40th birthday this month, I feel that I finally need to bring some ideas into reality, instead of daydreaming and wasting my time.

Oh, I also have 2.5 ha farmland in Cambodia for growing pepper and coconut trees (coconut alone would make 10K/year, pepper about 30K, as the area has WTOs special GI status - the price for pepper from this province is 3 times higher than from other places in the world - one reason for buying the land), but I need to create some other income first, as the plants won't bring any harvest/money for a 3 year period until harvest and the locals would steal anything that's left there when I am not there. Therefore, it's just empty land right now.

I am living in Japan now, just next to Tokyo, and I want to start online sales here, either Amazon or other, importing or exporting (the other idea was a 'food truck' but that seems slow lane now). Another idea is cryptocurrency arbitrage, as there are differences in the prices of BTC or ETH on exchanges here, compared with other places in the world, but though I researched a lot, I am not sure about the full tax implications here yet.

Thanks for having me here.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nz gsoipf!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan nz gsoipf! Gesn mepf op Dencufoe tuapft raovi opvisitvoph, vji upmz vjoph O huv ugg e gesn op Dencufoe xet nz hosmgsoipf, mum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom