The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi from Auckland - Building my SaaS

Mattsaas

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 29, 2018
New Zealand
Hi all,

Matt here from Auckland, New Zealand. Long time lurker, first time poster, and have read the Fastlane Millionaire 8 years ago when I ordered in 2010.

I've been in digital marketing for about 10 years officially, but was doing it longer before my first full time job.

Last year I was frustrated at work, and started building a SaaS (monthly subscription, 'software as a service' product) to make my day job a bit easier. These days, the service is my side hustle, which I'm here to learn to help grow, and share my experience so far to help others.

You can read the backstory on my product here - it was written 10 months ago, but I'll have the 2018 update coming soon :smile2:

Cheers,
Matt

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Thanks for posting, the link you provided is very informative. Anyone getting started should take a read.

As of December 31st Pulse has under 100 paying customers. Our basic plan is just $USD19per month, so we don’t need hundreds or thousands of customers to make Pulse a kick-a$$ tool. We just need enough to cover costs, and provide a bit of beer and coffee money.
Impressive and very exciting!

However I should make mention; your website sprung an SSL error for me. (Insecure content) -- Isn't your software supposed to flag that?

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Mattsaas

Mattsaas

Contributor
Sep 29, 2018
New Zealand
However I should make mention; your website sprung an SSL error for me. (Insecure content) -- Isn't your software supposed to flag that?
Hah! It is! I've been soooo busy on the day job that I didn't notice this. Thanks, fixing it now.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom