The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Guys, Yes I made it to the Forum!

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco
Hello everyone!
Just want to greet all the people.

I am Noah and I am currently learning software development so I can hopefully build incredible SaaS Solutions.

For people who already built or are involved in a SaaS, can you share any tips regarding the customer acquisition phase especially as a bootstrapped solo founder.

Thanks,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, great to have ya!

Jerma

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Aug 10, 2020
Canada
Hey! Nice to meet you.

I'm also in the SaaS game. You could check out Videos — MicroConf . They have some good presentations made by/for bootstrapped SaaS founders.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
I’ll give you an idea:

A better platform for Amazon sellers to create financial overviews of their business.

I’d try to make it happen myself if I weren’t busy with what I’m doing now.

There’s A2X integration with quick books, helium10, and others.. but I still have to pay an accountant for overviews that should be more easily available.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
can you share any tips regarding the customer acquisition phase especially as a bootstrapped solo
Welcome.

I don’t have a SaaS, but Google for “build in public”. See if you can build an audience and route to market while simultaneously finding out what your market wants and is willing to pay for.

Questions to ask yourself:

Who do you help?

What do you help them with?

Why do they want/need that help?

What do they already pay for that indicates they’d pay for your solution?

“Who already has your customers?” (Jay Abraham)

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco
Hey! Nice to meet you.

I'm also in the SaaS game. You could check out Videos — MicroConf . They have some good presentations made by/for bootstrapped SaaS founders

Hey! Nice to meet you.

I'm also in the SaaS game. You could check out Videos — MicroConf . They have some good presentations made by/for bootstrapped SaaS founders.
Would really like to know at which stage of SaaS are you at right now? Do you already have experience with all the process involved in it??

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco
Welcome.

I don’t have a SaaS, but Google for “build in public”. See if you can build an audience and route to market while simultaneously finding out what your market wants and is willing to pay for.

Questions to ask yourself:

Who do you help?

What do you help them with?

Why do they want/need that help?

What do they already pay for that indicates they’d pay for your solution?

“Who already has your customers?” (Jay Abraham)
That's a good point! Currently I am at the Customer Discovery Process. I am trying to be involved in as many industries, so I can spot what are the most common pain points in a certain niche and hopefully turn that into a software solution.

Jerma

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Aug 10, 2020
Canada
Would really like to know at which stage of SaaS are you at right now? Do you already have experience with all the process involved in it??
I'm not sure exactly at which "stage" I'm at right now. Growth stage? I have hundreds of customers but still have no clue what I'm doing haha.

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco
I’ll give you an idea:

A better platform for Amazon sellers to create financial overviews of their business.

I’d try to make it happen myself if I weren’t busy with what I’m doing now.

There’s A2X integration with quick books, helium10, and others.. but I still have to pay an accountant for overviews that should be more easily available.

I'm not sure exactly at which "stage" I'm at right now. Growth stage? I have hundreds of customers but still have no clue what I'm doing haha.
That's awesome! How did you get your first customers? Is it through organic traffic or paid ads! And how your built it by yourself or you outsourced the development stage?

Jerma

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Aug 10, 2020
Canada
That's awesome! How did you get your first customers? Is it through organic traffic or paid ads! And how your built it by yourself or you outsourced the development stage?
They came from paid search ads on google. All development was in house, no outsourcing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...