The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Made it to 5 Years in Business!! But profits? Well...

MoneyBags!

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Sep 4, 2023
Hey everyone! My name is Monica and I ordered the Millionaire Fastlane last week. I'm half-way done and I'M LOVING IT! I have my own fitness business, Monzi Fitness, and I've been training clients 1-on-1 for 6 years. I'm currently working on my business system that will create passive income for me. I have a great idea I've been working on for an online course: The Sedentary Reverse. I've been in business for 5 years but haven't profited much, almost 0. But I've noticed a big change in me for while; I'm hungry to achieve my vision because enough is enough. It's time for me to stop trying to gain assets while wasting my most precious one: time.

P.S. I read the part in the book today about the Parable about the Pharaoh and his 2 nephews. And I realized that I am the nephew hiding away for 3 years to build a machine that will do the work for him, which gets him ahead eventually. So anytime you feel like you're behind everyone else who has decent jobs, and you have nothing to show as financial success yet, remember that you are actually ahead. ;) :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Hello, welcome to the forum.

I've been in business for 5 years but haven't profited much, almost 0.

Have you been doing the same thing consistently for five years? Or have you changed anything as time has passed? Just curious...

MoneyBags!

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Sep 4, 2023
Hello, welcome to the forum.

Have you been doing the same thing consistently for five years? Or have you changed anything as time has passed? Just curious...
Pretty much, I was sticking to 1-on-1, trading my time for money and I kept taking courses to get better at what I do, even though many of those courses I didn't even up using like a nutrition course because I focus on posture and mobility. But I never took a course on how to scale my business so I started one in March. So far I've achieved more in half a year on getting to my vision (which is to earn passive income) than I have in the 5 years. But I was slowly become who I needed to be to be where I am now. I'm now transitioning to the online world, creating do-it-yourself programs.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Monica great to have ya.
e a great idea I've been working on for an online course: The Sedentary Reverse. I've been in business for 5 years but haven't profited much, almost 0.

That’s a huge market considering 70% of America is obese. I definitely hope you get off that treadmill of just paying the bills. Time to level up!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Pretty much, I was sticking to 1-on-1, trading my time for money and I kept taking courses to get better at what I do, even though many of those courses I didn't even up using like a nutrition course because I focus on posture and mobility. But I never took a course on how to scale my business so I started one in March. So far I've achieved more in half a year on getting to my vision (which is to earn passive income) than I have in the 5 years. But I was slowly become who I needed to be to be where I am now. I'm now transitioning to the online world, creating do-it-yourself programs.

Welcome to the forum! You obviously have the quality of determination, so you're more than halfway there. I believe there are many fitness threads for you to check out and perhaps get some ideas and tips.

Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...