The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Venn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 22, 2019
Rome
Hey all,
It is my first post so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Patryk and I am 25 years old. I am from Poland but living in Italy (Rome) at the moment. Here in Rome Im finishing my master's degree in biotechnology during the day and working as a barman during the night (or at least I was until the whole corona thing). After graduation planning to go for unscripted life and fulfilling my goals. Looking forward to connect with other people from Rome (maybe there's some mastermind group) and here on forum. Beside that I am interested in bodybuilding, dieting, alcohol production, philosophy. If you need any help in fitness, alcohols, or in language translations feel free to hit me up!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Hey all,
It is my first post so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Patryk and I am 25 years old. I am from Poland but living in Italy (Rome) at the moment. Here in Rome Im finishing my master's degree in biotechnology during the day and working as a barman during the night (or at least I was until the whole corona thing). After graduation planning to go for unscripted life and fulfilling my goals. Looking forward to connect with other people from Rome (maybe there's some mastermind group) and here on forum. Beside that I am interested in bodybuilding, dieting, alcohol production, philosophy. If you need any help in fitness, alcohols, or in language translations feel free to hit me up!
Welcome! What industry are you thinking of getting in after university to get in the fast lane?
In Rome are you “legally” limited to making only wine and beer as a hobby as we are in the states? I have a small 13 gallon still at my house, but it is just for looks as it is illegal here without the proper license and facility.....;)

Venn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 22, 2019
Rome
Welcome! What industry are you thinking of getting in after university to get in the fast lane?
In Rome are you “legally” limited to making only wine and beer as a hobby as we are in the states? I have a small 13 gallon still at my house, but it is just for looks as it is illegal here without the proper license and facility.....;)
Hey, Ye there are restrictions about alcohol production and I think they're pretty intense. At the moment I am working on mead production (Poland had a great mead production in middle ages) that I would like to distill, and maybe in the future make a product from it. After university I have few options but I am not sure which one should I take.
1. My gf father wants to open a beer production facility in order to sell his beer in his pub and market it to others. I think that's a great opportunity since I could participate in factory creation, I would learn a lot and probably had a place for my little "experiments". On the other hand I guess I would be payed mostly in experience, not in real income, and the family surrounding isn't the best entrepreneurial spirit.
2. Other idea that is in my mind is starting to work with import and export in Europe. Since I am speaking three languages and "know" the market I was thinking to take new emerging alcohol brands in Poland and offer them market expansion in Italy and vice versa where I would take care of sales marketing and distribution. I am not sure how I would organise that though since I don't have any experience in that type of business . I hope ill be able to start with that as soon as possible cause my graduation should take place in two months, so that have 100% of my attention at the moment. Anyways thanks for question!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.